[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a point in dating or getting married in your 30s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5849.jpg (17KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5849.jpg
17KB, 200x180px
Is there even a point in dating or getting married in your 30s and up? If you can't experience young love then what's the point? Who wants a middle aged partner that's done everything once already-no new experiences etc.
>>
>>18038260
That's the way I see it too. I missed teenage hormone-fuelled love so why should I settle for some shadow of that?
>>
>>18038260
>>18038273
If that's the attitude you're going to have, you need to stay single. No one should have to put up with this bullshit 'woe is me' attitude.
>>
>>18038279
good stuff
>>
>>18038260

because romance and sex is still fun after 30. ask any 30 year old. thats why (most of them) still do it.
>>
>>18038260
Because not two experiences are ever the exact same thing. And doing something for the first time doesn't make it better than the first time you do it.
To be fair, the opposite is often true - the more you do something, the better you get at it.
>>
>>18038279
>>18038286

>anon a gf won't make you happy!
>y-you're right
>learn to live without a gf
>don't care about having one
>anon why don't you have a gf?
>>
>>18038260
If you get married with a 30+ woman you're a cuck. Your just the guy she'll settle with after having fun during her twenties. Hot dudes don't want her anymore and the only way she can have money and available cock is by settling with a cuck like everyone in this website.
>>
File: 1381815248310.jpg (61KB, 164x234px) Image search: [Google]
1381815248310.jpg
61KB, 164x234px
>>18038307
Not OP but I honestly agree with this somewhat, for someone like me at least. I'm nearing 30 and I've never held a girl's hand - if I was to get a gf now I'd feel like she was settling. My personality hasn't changed, I'm just older and I have more money. She wouldn't genuinely be interested in me beyond being a beta provider. Better to stay single and try to enjoy it as much as I can.
>>
>>18038318
How could she like you if she didn't even know you?
>>
>>18038322
Well presumably she'd get to know me before we got into a relationship. The reality is I don't let people get to know me because once they do there's nothing to like anyway. I fake a nice but boring exterior instead, it gets me through the social parts of my life.
>>
>>18038318

For me I just get comfortable and stop caring. My las gf was when I was 17; I'm 36 now. I've lived so long without a gf I don't even care.
>>
>>18038329
You said this:
>if I was to get a gf now I'd feel like she was settling. My personality hasn't changed, I'm just older and I have more money.

Unless she knew before you had "more money", how could you possibly know if she would have liked you without money? It's a flawed reasoning.
Just because other women didn't like you before, it doesn't mean that one specific women couldn't like you for you.
>>
>>18038345
I understand your point but after more than 15 years of tfwngf you can safely assume you are almost entirely unattractive to women. I've tried, they turned me down and that's that. After this period of time we have to look at as a balance of probabilities: Does she happen to be the one in a million that likes more or is it more likely that factors in my life that have changed (i.e. wealth) have made me more attractive? My guess is it will probably be the latter.
>>
I'm going on 32 and my last girlfriend was a 19 year old bombshell.

All I had to do was set my age lower on Tinder. Young adult girls love older men they just don't know it.
>>
Though if you are autistic and/or socially awkward the idea of getting married does not seem likely.
>>
Hahaha... Just to open up your mind, OP, I only intend to get married on my 30s or after.
Why? I wanna enjoy my early adulthood with freedom of uncommitment. I wanna have sex with many girls so I can find one I actually want, so I can discover what is it that makes me happy...
So, when I'm 30+ I'll know what I want, I'll know what makes me happy, so I'll know who I want to marry - who'll be good for me and me good for her.
>>
>>18038296

>different people suggesting different things out of context
>be mad that they seem to conflict if you don't dig deeper

stop being a twat.

a girlfriend won't make you happy if you have life problems making you perpetually unhappy.

that doesn't mean dating is suddenly not fun. just because something wont make you perpetually happy or fix your problems doesn't mean you can't enjoy it when the opportunity arises.
>>
File: 1452059741402.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452059741402.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
nope we are done dude .
our sperm are dead.
>>
Who the fuck says people should put an age limit on love? My great grandfather got married three times because each of his wives had cancer and died. He and his third wife married when they were in their late 50's early 60's and they even still got it on back in the day. I mean really. He was always coming on to her strong being horny and silly. It was adorable.
>>
File: IMG_6249.png (103KB, 490x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6249.png
103KB, 490x881px
>>18038617

>being degenerate
>>
>>18038617
That's what I did. Best decision ever. Had a great single time. Have 2 kids now. It all worked out fine.
>>
>>18038652
your great grandfather probably plowed loads of girls in his younger years too. Obviously he's interesting enough and confident enough to get a partner. OP missed out and as a result missed out on key steps in his development. Some guy who sowed his seed when he was young and horny won't feel bad about settling down later on but a guy who had no such luck in his younger years will always feel pathetic if all he can achieve is being a beta provider.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.