[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the club for the first time. What the fuck do I do there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Going to the club for the first time.
What the fuck do I do there? Just dancing and meeting new people?

Hard mode: no alcohol.
>>
>>18037743
If you have to ask, you don't belong there.
>>
>>18037743
Uh, if no alcohol you better do something else like weed
>>
>>18037764
No stimulants.
>>
>>18037765
Are you at least going with friends?
>>
>club
>meet people
Ha, that's a good one.

The noise volume in clubs have made all my clubbing experiences some of the most lonely isolated things i've done.
>>
>>18037769
No :(
I do have friends, not a virgin, but I am in a foreign country. If not any of these mentioned above, life would have been way easier.
>>
>>18037779
Why no stimulants? You won't have fun if you're sober, trust me.
>>
>>18037852
I have never been drunk or taken any drugs in my life and not going to quit this habit.
>>
>>18037886
What? Getting drunk is fun, you can do anything in moderation. Sure, if you were going out twice a week and getting bladdered each time I'd say you should stop, but not many people do that.

You're going to have to get drunk to enjoy it, clubs are shit if you aren't. Either get drunk or don't go, simple as.
>>
>>18037886
So then don't go to the club. You'll be surrounded by people who are intoxicated on one or several substances.

Why are you going by yourself if you have no idea or plan of what you're going to do? This feels like bait.
>>
>>18037743

no alcohol is actually easy mode unless you mean to say you're a pussy, in which case, the problem is you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.