[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked out a friend last week and got rejected. Now she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: titsorass.png (1MB, 1025x996px) Image search: [Google]
titsorass.png
1MB, 1025x996px
I asked out a friend last week and got rejected. Now she's been trying get really close to me friend wise. I feel like I've been friendzoned harder now.

How do I tell her I still have feelings for her and need my space without sounding weird?
>>
>>18037597
She feels guilty. Your friendship is probably over desu
>>
>>18037597
>le frendzone

anon pls, it's pathetic to parrot this sort of nonsense in CURRENT YEAR.

if you want space then make space. don't contact or hang out with her for a bit.

understand that she may interpret your space as you not wanting to be friends with her since you can't put your dick in her pooper.
>>
She should probably have taken that hint already, but you just gotta be blunt about it.
Say you don't want to shut her out of your life altogether, but you need a little space to work this out for the time being. Tell her you'll come back to her when you're ready, if she'll still take you as a friend.
>>
>>18037673
>Tell her you'll come back to her when you're ready, if she'll still take you as a friend.

kek

why would anon apologize for anything or even explain himself to her like he needs permission to do these things?

you faggots are unbelievable.
>>
>>18037663
Or you could have some communication skills.

Just pretend you're not into her anymore. When she gets too friendly, brush her off a bit. If she asks what's wrong just tell her you're still getting over it. Don't start crying about your feelings.

Talk to other girls. Maybe she'll get jealous and change her mind. Maybe you'll find a girl who is actually interested in you.

Wallowing in self pity just makes you a more attractive target for girls like your "friend" to draw free attention. They don't get any from the jock asshole type guys they're fucking so they go around being very "friendly" to other guys to try to combat their daddy issues.

You have to remember that girls interpret everything differently from how we do. In her mind she is not friend-zoning you, merely receiving the attention she thinks she is owed.
>>
>>18037770
Will do
>>
There is no other way than just to say it.
It might sound weird, but well... life ain't always pretty right?...

I'd say something like "Look, I know you see me as a friend, but I can't see you like that right now. So please, just give me some time on this moving forward with friendship thing. I don't wanna hear about guys you go out with, or anything like that for now. I just can't be that kind of friend in the moment.
You are still my friend and I like you, obviously, but I need to let you know that this ain't the time to deepen our friendship, since I wanted it to move on to another kind of relationship."

It's pretty logical, cuz I don't feel what you feel, but that's what I would say.
>>
>>18037770
YEA, That is a great advice.
>>
>>18037597
>>18037597
Had the same thing happened to me last week. (Well, almost the same. She and I are acquaintances, not friends) She gave me the "Just looking for friends right now. Don't want this to make things weird between us :(" line. I responded with "No weirdness at all. Wouldn't ask if you weren't someone I could at least be cool with."

Now, of course there will be weirdness, but entirely for her. I think an important thing to appreciate is that there is a displacing of weirdness when you ask out a girl that you're friends with.

Prior to that, it's been weird for you because you've been performing the motions of a platonic relationship with her whilst harboring romantic interests. Once you put it out there, the weirdness of leading that double life is gone; either she's about it or she isn't and you know where you stand. Instead, it makes things weird for her because now she's in the boat of juggling an awareness of the fact that you had romantic interest in her with efforts to act like nothing has changed. She's gonna devote extra energy to being "just friends" in an attempt to alleviate the weirdness you've now burdened her with.

That said, I wouldn't say shit if I were you. Treat this is as, "We're cool, no hard feelings or anything, but I asked you her out because I wanted to be more than just friends and don't plan on devoting a whole lot of energy to her now that the prospect is off the table." Just be respectful, but unavailable.

She's only trying so hard now to ease the new weirdness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.