[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even while I've become alpha in the last days, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Even while I've become alpha in the last days, there's a girl from my calculus class that I want to pickup.

Already got her number, but she seems extremelly shy, how do I pickup her?

I can easily talk to girls now, but I'm still a little new to the flirting game, need some advice.

She already told me she haven't made a single female friend yet, so she seems extremelly introverted, rather than I'm being ugly or shit to her.
>>
>>18037590
If she is shy, you need to be direct with her. Shy people often have some mild social-autism and cannot into subtly, plus confidence issues occasionally interfere with communication, you ask her indirectly and she misinterprets your request because she believes herself not attractive/interesting/etc enough for the other meaning to make sense.

That is, with shy girls make sure she understands your request for a date/sex/whatever your asking, clearly, or she will likely back out because of anxiety

Have a clear plan in mind, don't put any of the decisions on her, say (in your own words) something to the affect of:

Hey annonette, I want to take you out and get to know you better, will you go with me to __ event/activity at ___ time?

Obviously phrase it less cringey than that and in your own manner of speaking, but focus on those key points,

Event, date, location, time. Avoid hedging your language, do not phrase it as "do you want to" or any similar questions that bring up the thought of rejection in the other persons mind
>>
>>18037590
You say you're alpha, yet you are here asking for advice.

You aren't alpha. In fact, you cant even fucking pick up a shy girl.
>>
>>18037679
I've forced myself to try to do pickups in college, after four days and getting to talk to like 15 girls, some of which gave me their phones, I've lost my fear of women, and became alpha in the process.

I'm still new at this game, and can't still deal with a girl that says, good, yes, fine, to everything I try to talk to her, it feels frustrating.
>>
>>18037590

If you ahve her number wait for a week then call her, this is important: call and ask her to hang out few days in advance.

Focus on having fun and tease her gently. If you see signs go for a kiss.

She is waiting for real man to come into her life. Be the man, be direct, be the leader.
>>
>>18037760
>Alpha

Revel in your new found confidence all you like but don't act like you've ascended to a higher plane of being, it'll just hurt more when you fuck something up with one of these girls. Congratulate yourself on improvement and keep moving forward.
>>
>>18037777

Check
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.