[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I have sex way less often now. She says she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
My gf and I have sex way less often now. She says she's just too tired everyday, but we both know it's her self confidence issues. I always wait patiently for months, but it always bothers me that she doesn't lust for me. More so it bothers me that she uses the excuse that she's too tired when in reality I have always done 90% of the work.

I don't want to straight out tell her that she doesn't do shit in the bedroom and its a bad excuse. We do talk about the issue, but the solution is always the same and temporary. I guess I don't get it, how are women different that they need to feel confident to fuck, as a guy no matter my self confidence im okay with sex.
>>
Are you seriously going months without sex?Stop being a cuck. You need to dominate her. Don't try to "initiate sex", just start fucking her when you next get the urge. 90% of girls have rape fantasies and will get horny if you do this. Plus she will feel sexy because of the implication that you just can't contain the urge to fuck her.
>>
>>18037542
seconding this, also you legally can't rape someone you're in a relationship with
>>
>>18037542
It's more like once a week for months. Being in a relationship means caring for the other, I get off when she enjoys it. If I force it there's and obvious feeling that she's kind of just taking it, not enjoyable.
>>
>>18037547
Trust me. I do this to my girlfriend when she's not in the mood and she always loves it. Roll her onto her stomach, get on top of her with one arm around her neck (obviously loose enough that she can breathe easily) and just start fucking her. She'll love it, even if she says stuff like "No I'm not in the mood".

It's a good idea to agree on a safeword before you do this, or you can just whisper in her ear as you get on top of her something like "safety word is 'red light'"
>>
>>18037553
Again friend I've done this, and im not being awkward with it, she likes domination and I do it, but she seriously isn't into forced sex.
>>
>>18037530
>I always wait patiently for months

You wait months to have sex? How long have you been together? That's really not a normal sex life unless she is post-babby making and has low hormones
>>
>>18037544
That's wrong (in the USA)

Martial rape was made illegal sometime in the past half a century, it used to be considered as you said, but is no longer true
>>
>>18037553
I like that last idea of yours, I've been having trouble getting my gf to pick a safe word, which inhibits me a bit since I can't go as rough as I'd like while worrying about actually hurting her

Gonna try this tonight
>>
It depends on how open she is to change and communication. From the sound of it so far, she's not very.

My bf would go through periods of not being in the mood, and we would fight about it all the time. I told him it's fine to not be in the mood, but at least let me TRY. Don't just shut me down first thing. After that things got way better. When I'm not in the mood I let him know. Sometimes I really just don't want to, and other times I let him try to get me going, and so far it's always worked. Try this approach with her and see how it goes.
>>
>>18037584
see
>>18037547
>>
>>18037584
We are 2.5 years in
>>18037599
I don't necessarily understand your advice, we have good communication. She just hasn't been in the mood for a long time now, despite my efforts. She doesn't even go as far to reject me, rather ignore any sexual advances. So for trying to get her into the mood I've stopped that, the constant rejection, blue balls, and feeling like a fool isn't worth even trying to get her into the mood.
>>
Have you tried telling her how beautiful she is instead of things like she looks good? Instead of groping her breasts to put her in the mood try just kissing her passionately. It helped me and my girlfriend has been gaining weight.
>>
>>18037608
>we have good communication
If you have good communication then how is this still an issue?

Sit your girlfriend down and tell her this is bothering you. Tell her it's okay to not be in the mood, but that you want her to honestly let you try getting her worked up and in the mood. If she still isn't in the mood after then tell her it's fine and mean it. I don't know what you've been doing to try and get her in the mood, but you need to start slow. Kissing, heavy petting, etc. When the clothes come off just focus on her, getting her off and making her feel good.

>So for trying to get her into the mood I've stopped that, the constant rejection, blue balls, and feeling like a fool isn't worth even trying to get her into the mood.
If you can't even be assed to try your sex life is as good as dead. She's not going to spontaneously be into it.

Did that clear up the last post at all?
>>
>>18037633
I often say how beautiful/sexy/amazing/gorgeous/most beautiful human, and so on. She instantly will say something worse about herself. It goes through rhythms, this all leads back to her self conscious mentality. It seems no matter what we attempt to fix it nothing really works. Therapy, unholy amounts of genuine compliments, me giving her space, nothing really works. Shes just much more comfortable not thinking of herself highly.
>>
Anon it sounds like you don't have a gf and instead you've a housemate. There are a bunch of things you can try to do to 'rekindle the spark', but they require letting go of your expectations and resentments and committing to being positive and excited and creative.

Yeah that sucks especially if you are pissed off with her and you already feel that she isn't making an effort and again it is another burden for you to carry and I can relate I've been there.

At this point it is best to acknowledge you are not prepared to put in the effort to get what you want without investment from her and have a serious conversation about it. If she isn't willing to work with you, if she says she is, but turns out to be lying, you've got to decide if it is worth breaking up with her and finding somebody else.

My ex wife after 7 years got like this. It caused no end of drama. After giving it my best shot we had the conversation and she admitted that she was basically with me because we had a sweet life and without me her life would suck, but she didn't feel attracted to me and she felt guilty because she was just using me. Broke up with her, best decision ever, I mean, what did I lose?
>>
>>18037636
We discuss this often, I guess what I got from your post is I am more of the issue here at this point, and I agree. We've discussed just letting me try to entice her, and when we try it I can see it in her face she doesn't really enjoy it.

I really have tried getting her worked up, done all the slow stuff, wore clothes she thinks are sexy, etc. I always focus on her, but that voice in her head that tells her shes unworthy & ugly over powers the moment and she just isn't into it.

I understand it sounds like I'm being stubborn and maybe I am, but I wouldn't bring a problem to /adv/ unless it was difficult.
>>
>>18037644
This is true, I have done the whole, " letting go of your expectations and resentments and committing to being positive." But I've done that for about 6 months now and I kind of have given up. She is constantly attempting to fix it, and there are a lot of times where it temporarily works, however her self esteem is a deep issue granted on her from her entire childhood. I guess maybe I do need to really tell her to shape up.
>>
>>18037544

what ass backward shithole do you live in ahmed
>>
You sound like a numale and I bet you're getting cucked.
>>
>>18037592
this is a bad idea
"hey gf, i'm going to start forcefully pounding you now and here's a word if you want me to stop"

just dump her. a difference in sexual libido is one of those things you can't compromise on.
>>
>>18037530
I was in the same situation, thought it was her body image issues (she was 9/10 hot babe) turned out she was just gay.

What do ya know.
>>
>>18037728
The thing is our libidos matched perfectly before this.
>>
>>18037762
I believe this is a slim chance, but I feel ya anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.