[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have no zest for life >can't think of any hobbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473027858864.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473027858864.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>have no zest for life
>can't think of any hobbies that I would care about delving deep into
>don't like socializing, being a boring person is probably a contributing factor
>not even a gaming nerd because i think of being massively into it as unnecessary or pointless
>i mostly shitpost and browse the internet
>no passions
How do I make this insanity stop?

t. INTP
>>
>draw a catgirl
>call it a catboy
>>
I'm same boat as OP but also wealthy
>>
>>18037519
Get into science.
>>
>>18037686
not OP but i can't get a degree in any of the hard sciences because i suck at math and can't pass calculus. i'm also just not very smart in general, i can't figure out things
>>
Your reality is how you percieve it.
You say you are boring, so you'll act boring and people will find you boring.

You say you don't like socializing, but do you actually?... If you think you are boring, you probably also think 'there's no reason to socialize, I know they'll find me boring anyway'....

My ideas for you may sound absurd. Here they go:
1- Commit yourself to something new. You don't need motivation for this, all you gotta do is choose, go and do it. "I don't think I'll like it", you might think, but you are not doing this to like or to enjoy, you are doing this to develop. To get to know yourself more. One example would be commiting to a book club or a sports team. I advise you to commit to something you don't do now a days, so it'll take you out of your confort zone, beyong letting you know a bit more about who you are. Chances are you'll meet people that are 'as boring as you' and don't think of themselves as 'boring', and you'll learn that you aren't boring too.

2- Travel abroad, alone. Become and exchange student and leave your country, your friends, your parents, your PC and your shitposts behind for 3, 6 months, or even a year. That'll force you way out of your confort zone, it'll shape you in a way that most of what isn't a necessity to you (things you see now as 'it should change') will become a necessity. You won't be able to shitpost because you'll starve to death if you keep on it for long. You'll have to work, cuz you'll need money, so you'll meet new people and so on. You can also study there, also following tip number 1.

At the end of it, you'll be a person with a few more abilities, if not many more; with more assurance of who you are and what you like; a lot more mature (as an adult) and, if things go beautifully, you'll have passions and the insanity will stop.
>>
>>18037519
Just INTP out. You'll be fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.