[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling like I want to jump off my balcony? I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Sad Frog Depressed.jpg (12KB, 223x221px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog Depressed.jpg
12KB, 223x221px
How do I stop feeling like I want to jump off my balcony? I hate my job, my girlfriend left me, and all my friends live far away? Work is bad because my boss makes my life hell but days off are worse because i'm left alone with my mind constantly telling me negative things. I'm trying to do CBT but it's not working and is making me see how empty my life really is.
>>
>>18037506
What you doing CBT for you whiny lil bitch?
>>
>>18037515
To try and feel better. Pls no bully.
>>
>>18037516
Wait, I think I'm misunderstanding what CBT stands for.
>>
>>18037522
What do you think it stands for?
>>
>>18037527
Online courses and different subjects
>>
>>18037529
I'm talking about cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>18037537
Sounds gay, what do it do?
>>
>>18037543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy
>>
>>18037545
In your own words?
>>
>>18037549
They tell you how to change your mindset so you can change behaviors which will make you feel better.
>>
>>18037554
Who is they
What are these procedures composed of
What behaviors and mindsets are you striving towards
What behaviors and mindsets are you working away from
Define feeling better
>>
>>18037559
Too much work.
>>
>>18037561
Well why the fuck are you here then? Are we supposed to magically know what the fuck your life is about? Get your bitch lazy ass the fuck out of here and stop bumping threads down with your bullshit. Kill yourself too if you get the chance, faggot.
>>
>>18037567
Thinking about it.
>>
>>18037570
Go for it bro, it only take a few minutes
>>
>>18037574
Do you really believe in me?
>>
>>18037506
Try it. If you really really want to die, you'll do it. If you don't, then you'll realize everything was made up by your mind and will start taking ownership of your own ruin. Your boss makes your life miserable? Then what the fuck are you doing there? Go somewhere else!
>>
>>18037591
I do, set yourself on fire faggot, you can does it!
>>
>>18037595
Moving is so much work and I make good money here. I don't do anything with the money though. My damn parents raised me to think that money is everything so they make me feel guilty when I say I want to leave and work elsewhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.