[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long term gf has a big nose. It kind of bothers me and I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

My long term gf has a big nose. It kind of bothers me and I can live with it but I would like to see it shaved down.

I would offer surgery but she's totally fine with it and it doesn't bother her. How can I make her more self-conscious about it to accept the surgery?
>>
Just spend a little too much time looking at her nose. Like there's a bug on it or some shit. Just enough for her to start getting self conscious bout it
>>
>>18037155
>be you
>pay thousand dollar surgery to fix her nose
>see becomes much more attractive now
>now Chads want her
>she realizes she can now do much better than you
>cucks you
>>
>>18037155
You should think about the possibility that if you had children with her they might end up with her facial features
>>
>>18037155
Well hopefully you have a small, faggot nose so when you get over it and have kids they'll be gravy.
>>
Itt: op sows the seeds for a full harvest of regret.
>>
>>18037155
Punch her in the face.
>>
Go home and rethink your life. She doesn't deserve you. She's secure in what she looks like and you want to mess with that? You're a fucking asswipe.
>>
>not liking big noses
Shit taste senpai
>>
Watch nazi documentaries until she will subconsciously associates her nose with her ancestral heritage. Then she will know how dangerous it can be to have a big nose. Then, when she's nice and uncertain, full of doubt and precarious self esteem, riddled with great schisms in her previously intact image of her place in the role, then drop it.

>It's not that you're fucking disgusting, it's that I want to keep you save from Herr Heinrich
>>
>>18037155
start making a lot of jew jokes and put a girl with a severe ski slope nose as you are wallpaper
>>
I get this same thought about my gf's boobs sometimes and I'm sure I could get her to do it if I paid for it but I feel too bad
>>
>>18037436
They're TOO big?
>>
>>18037462
It can happen. Pic related.

She made a few millions from it though so good on her.
>>
>>18037155
Read V by Thomas Pynchon. Specifically the plastic surgery part
>>
>>18037155
>My girlfriend likes the way she looks
>How can I destroy her self-esteem so she will change to the way I want her to look?

Do her a favor. Break with her. She deserves better than you.
>>
>>18037512
How about you let her decide that, ye mighty warrior of the people, bringer of morale goodness and defender of the meek.
>>
>>18037155
Get the fuck away from her. Why would you want to change her appearance if she doesn't want to in the first place? You're fucking no one to decide for her or make her change her mind.
>>
>>18037421
This, except you have to be more subtle. Just be like "Man, imagine if the holocaust happened again. I certainly wouldn't want to have any Jewish facial features if it did."
>>
>>18037563
Yeah, this anon has subtlety down to a point.
>>
>>18037555
He's her boyfriend and obviously he takes input from her just like she should take input from him. That whole relationshit thing. If /she/, not you or your standards, doesn't like something she's free to do with it as /she/, not you or your standards, see fit. You and your cultural oppression can fuck right off, her decisions, whether submissive, dominant or passive, are hers to make with 0 judgment from you on whether they are beneficial or not to /herself/. Bitch.
>>
>>18037572
She's obviously fine with it as it is now. You're a dipshit.
>>
>>18037580
How do you know though? How. Do. You. Know? Are you telling us you know what /all/ women think? Or is it that maybe you think just because OP is a man he knows what his girlfriend thinks? Are you saying women are simple? Pig.
>>
>>18037217
If she got a nose job then it won't be passed down
>>
>>18037462
Too small, sorry
>>
>>18037165
This is how things are going to end up, if not exactly how he described it. Mostly your lack of attraction and your need to "better" her. It works great for women to men, not the other way around.
>>
How good are nosejobs anyway?
Do they have any long term effect?

I have an Xbox hueg nose and I was wondering if it's worth it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.