[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date female friend of mine >what was supposed to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

>date female friend of mine
>what was supposed to be a month-long sex fling turned into a real relationship
>1.5 years later she has to transfer 300 miles away to a different university
>we try to make it work out
>be now, 6 months later
>frequently visit one another but I'm kind of facing a problem
>she took my virginity, now that we've been together about 2 years and really putting an effort into making long-distance workout I'm having regrets about my lack of sexual experience
>what if I marry her and I live life only having sex with one girl
>disgusted with myself that I'm even having these thoughts, but be honest and tell her about them
>she says if I want to be open she understands and thinks it may be what's best for me
>I tell her I want to be open, though very confused and emotional

Can anyone relate? I dunno guys, even if it's shitty advice I just want advice.
>>
Wanting to be with someone else is perfectly normal, and this should definitely be discussed between you two. Only thing is if it will upset you if she does the same. Why? 99% of girls want to do what you do to them. If anything, propose a 3 way, agree on a partner you both like, badda bing badda boom.

>Or you could be a dickhead and just cheat on her, which I would not advise if you love her, and then you'll be bitching about nonsense on r9k.
>>
>I'm having regrets about my lack of sexual experience

its not a matter of numbers as long as you do get your dick wet
its about what do when you are doing it

>le one girl isnt enough meme
unless you have something shes not willing to try, you are being a retard
>>
>>18037034
>if it will upset you if she does the same
I'm a VERY jealous person, and she knows that and I've expressed how it'd be hard for me to know she was dating/fucking other guys even if I did the same. I know it's stupid and immature, but it's just how I am.

As for the 3-way thing, she's a really jealous person for things that she can see. For example, a girl kissed me last new years (total surprise, I didnt kiss back) and I told her about it and her reaction was just "oh haha, awkward" but if that had happened in front of her she would've beat that girl's ass. Basically shes fine with being open, but not sharing me with another girl.

>>18037039
My girl and I have managed to have a great sex life, we've done basically everything 2 people can do. I know it's retarded, and I'm disappointed in myself for feeling this way, especially because I used to think so little of people who had thoughts I'm having now.
>>
>>18037027
kek dude shes probably getting laid every day. You only have to lose here. You should have just broken up, gotten laid, then got back together. Or cheated.
As a women shes going to have no problem having daily sex with people that arent you. Youll struggle to get laid twice. Im sure youre fine cucking yourself though.
>>
>>18037039
1 girl isnt enough when shes had 20 dicks. If shes taken miles of cock she cant expect him to only have been with her.
>>
>>18037064
haha I'll take my chances, cunt.
>>
>>18037071
Shes probably getting laid right now. Ill never understand cuck mentality. How do you sleep at night knowing your girl is under another guy.
>>
>>18037044
then do it with 3 and see how you like it
>>
>>18037027
What is the difference betweet sharing you in bed and sharing you with another girl without her being there? Wat?

She is probably done with you too. No girl in a happy relationship would say yes to being open. She probably wants to fuck other guys too. Let's just say you guys won't have a future after this. Have fun!
>>
>>18037175
OP is either trolling or a cuck. He calls himself a jealous person yet lets his gf fuck other guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.