[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living in Japan for six months now. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1478546842-japan-fuck.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478546842-japan-fuck.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
I've been living in Japan for six months now. I don't do anything except sleeping and playing games. I dont feel satisfied with my life and I dont even wanna change, even tho I HAVE TO. I want to stop being beta and become alpha full of energy, like my friends. I have been fired for my first job because showing up late and depressed. I am on seroquel and zoloft. I know I am destined for greatness but it feels like people dislike me on average. I have 2 girlfriends that support me, but Im still not satisfied still want more girls. I spend my days ruminating about my past, about other peoples life (envy) or about what they might think of me (paranoia, hyper sensitivity). What can I do to stop this and get the success I deserve ?
>>
>>18036855

It's strange that people come onto this site with the intention to irritate people. I've never understood trolling.
>>
>>18036857
Everyone thinks I'm always trolling but I promess you this is very real. I have schizo affective disorder, its awful man.
>>
bumpling
>>
I've been in Japan for almost 4 months now, same situation but with 1 Gf. I'm kinda thinking of breaking up and going home but I don't know. I'm fucking lost.
>>
>>18036855
>I know I am destined for greatness
why?
>>
>>18037058
Every schizo thinks like that.
>>
>>18037059

So stop believing in junk science like pop psychology
>>
>>18036855
how do i get 2 gfs?
>>
>>18037056
My nigga.
I thought having a loving girlfriend would bring me happiness but I still don't feel satisfied or accomplish. I have a lot of ambition (I like singing and making videos) but I just don't have the will
>>
>>18037076
Just go to Japan, go on Tinder and don't tell them about the other one. Quite easy really
>>
>>18037078
Where are you from?
I've had two jobs since I've been here but quit them both because they were shit. I don't really want to get another one but.. It's either that or I go home.

If you really like singing and making videos, do it. It will make you feel complete. Getting started is the hardest. I love making music but I can't now since I didn't bring my instruments here. I miss that a fuck load.
>>
>>18037089
I'm from Belgium.
Thanks for the advice, I'm putting that in motion these days. I want to find a nice singing or acting class here.
Don't give up, I'm sure its just our minds tricking us. A good job for you is out there somewhere, lots of opportunities here we just need to take them
>>
How can you live in Japan with no job? You must be illegal by now.
>>
>>18037112
Not relevant... but lots of visas will allow you to stay in Japan for one year, even if you're not working.
>>
Are you feeling homesick, OP? I get these symptoms when I'm away from home for too long.
>>
>I know I am destined for greatness
Stopped reading here.
There's no problem. You can just go with the flow and destiny will take care of everything for you.
>>
>>18037128
Not homesick, I prefer life in Japan than in my country. Its just that I'm 25 and I haven't been really working in my life and I feel bad about it (its a vicious circle, been following me since 5+ years now)

>>18036855
>>I know I am destined for greatness
>Stopped reading here.
>There's no problem. You can just go with the flow and destiny will take care of everything for you.

So now trying to have some self confidence gets you this type of reaction. Greatness doesn't necessarily mean something huge, and everyone can have his beliefs (destiny, god etc...). Grow up
>>
>>18037119
>but lots of visas will allow you to stay in Japan for one year, even if you're not working.

Right.. staying in a country without working is not an issue as long as you have the money to support yourself - however OP claims to work so he does need a work visa.
>>
>>18036855
>I have 2 girlfriends that support me, but Im still not satisfied still want more girls.

married in Japan and I know this feeling
>>
Do you want to be friends OP?

I live in Tokyo and hardly anyone talks to me online lately
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.