[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush just sent me this, is about my best friend who is dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My crush just sent me this, is about my best friend who is dating her right now, he knew i liked her but i said that there was no problem... I asked for it, but it really hurt me...
>>
>>18036704
>tragada
colombia?
>>
I'm sorry anon... I was in a similar situation but it went well for me cause the bf was inattentive and kept self-sabotging and generally didn't give a shit about the relationship

However it seems like she is happy in her relationship, there is no way in hell that she would choose you over him ATM. You can either:

1: stay as her friend, set boundaries on contact so you don't get hurt and find other women.

2: cut off contact and focus on other girls. If you keep this crush you might not move forward in your own love life. You do NOT want to be a cuck that just hangs around her for 3 yes hoping that she'll like you eventually. Plenty of great girls will pass by if you don't look.
>>
AY AY COSITA
What does this mean? I like it.
>>
>>18036849
Nothing. It's the primal scream of agony of a man who just got cucked
>>
>>18036704
Why was a little bit of English mixed in there?
>>
>>18036849
Cosita is literally "Thing" in a cute way (like Thingy), it's used when you are trying to say that something or someone is cute basically
>>
>>18036704

You snooze you lose. That's about all that can be said.

But as a picker up for your mood think about this: If you ACTUALLY liked her you would've made a move. You didn't though so hey,it's just another fish.
>>
>>18036704
C.U.C.K
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.