[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start picking up on signals from girls when it is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486433256536.png (257KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486433256536.png
257KB, 657x527px
How do I start picking up on signals from girls when it is actually happening rather than only fucking 2 hours later when I am bored and thinking back on it?

What are some common things to pay attention to? To me it is always beyond obvious in hindsight but I can never tell in the moment
>>
playing with hair, smiling, laughing at things you say that aren't that funny, open body, feet pointed towards you, eye contact, bashful, "good energy", you getting a boner
>>
>>18036656
ok well that shit is obvious but like in the moment i just think "hur she is being friendly don't be a desperate r9k autist"

then i always realize it later

i think its crippling low self esteem
>>
File: 1486616252781.jpg (41KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
1486616252781.jpg
41KB, 480x483px
Tbh, it's best to try to not focus on these signs. You'll become too focused on them and become anxious. You'll ask "Does she like me???" after every glance, laugh, etc. You'll constantly second guess yourself. Just advance with obvious signs and pull away when she seems uncomfortable. Don't overthink it

Just be confident. assume she already likes you and roll with it
>>
>>18036694
i am the kind of retard that read this

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/attraction/10-hilarious-examples-of-guys-not-realizing-theyre-being-hit-on/

and resonated with basically every single one

what the fuck is my problem. i could imagine myself doing all of those
>>
>>18036696
Yeah I'd have done most of those.
The best was the soda pop one because I was in that kind of situation once.

I made a move and got slapped, she meant an attractive man should ask her out like that.
>>
>>18036717
the thing is even when i am now purposely trying not to be a retard i would do all of those right this instant given the opportunity. i would just think they are testing me to see if i am creepy or something, or trying to humiliate me/try to make me look weird and desperate
>>
>>18036737
Yeah true I've had people come up and hit on me then laugh in my face when I thought they might be interested.

I don't like people very much.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.