[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there's a lot of relationship threads on here but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: snapchat.png (528KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
528KB, 440x784px
I know there's a lot of relationship threads on here but please hear me out. I've been talking to this girl on snapchat and irl for a few months now. She already has a boyfriend, but it seems like she is getting flirty with me.

She usually makes little comments like "You're such a blessing." and on more than one occasion she has sent me a selfie where I can tell she isn't wearing a shirt, not nudes though. She also sent me pic related a few days ago.

I don't get to talk to her in real life as much as I'd like to, but when I do her eyes light up and she smiles. Again, I would think she's flirting with me but she's already in a relationship. If she isn't, what is she doing?
>>
>>18036260
if she's flirting with you, sending you inappropriate pictures, and seriously entertaining the idea of being with you while with a dude then she's a cheating whore. you could still pursue her but when the cheating whore turns out to be a cheating whore then don't come crying.

people like attention. flirting is fun. sexual tension is fun. some people cross the line into cheating (physical or emotional) but most won't. most are just looking to pass the time with that cute guy/girl from work/school/etc.

keep talking to her if you'd like. when you get curious enough then sit her down and talk to her, let her know you're into her and ask if she's attracted to you.
>>
>>18036306
I don't know for sure though. Whenever I see her with her bf she looks happy. Of course I'm not near them so she may be just putting up an act for him.

I don't understand why she would leave him for me though. I'm not ugly but by no means the best looking guy around. Unathletic too, the only sport I play is golf.

Maybe she isn't so vapid and can see people for who they are instead of just appearance.
>>
>>18036356
Shes just feeding into the attention. If it doesnt feel platonic, it's not.
>>
>>18036368
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to make a bit of an effort to see her in real life more to gauge her behavior towards me.

I also started working out a lot more so I could look good for her, it's already working. Lost around 8-10 pounds. Still look flabby underneath my clothes but there's a little difference.
>>
File: 1485739420101.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485739420101.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>18036260

People like attention. People like to feel pretty and wanted and validated. Men, women, everyone. It doesn't make sense and it never will.

A good rule of thumb is to trash any relationship with no specific end or goal in sight.
>>
>>18036384
try and look better for you in case this doent pan out after confrontation.
>>
File: selfie.png (563KB, 438x784px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
563KB, 438x784px
This was one of the pictures she sent me btw. If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't be ok with her sending another guy shit like this.
>>
>>18036564
post more pics, friend.
>>
>>18036564
LOL
You're a jealous attached beta boy
You're gonna get mad at your make believe gf for sending a guy a pic of her face? Calm tf down
>>
>>18036564
If my gf sent some guy a selfie of her while doing her boring beauty routines , I wouldn't be bothered at all. One of my friends shares things like these with her gay bff at the time.

I'm sorry if I'm blunt but this doesn't mean she's into you at all. Maybe if she sent you a pic of her wearing a revealing dress or doing a duckface and sticking out her butt would count as flirting, but a selfie when she doesn't look remotely attractive reeks of friendzone.
>>
>>18036260
>has boyfriend
>flirts with other guys outside the relationship
why exactly do you want to get involved with her?
unless the only think you are looking forward is a quick fuck, I'd advice to just cut contact completely. Otherwise fuck her and then cut contact
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.