[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv Tonight my boyfriend broke me into absolute pieces but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Cxvm1PeVQAAl5w9.png (210KB, 436x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cxvm1PeVQAAl5w9.png
210KB, 436x1000px
Hey adv
Tonight my boyfriend broke me into absolute pieces but I need to try and keep it together because he's staying over tomorrow.
How can I keep a strong face and not break down crying in front of him? I could call it off but he'd see through it, I know he would.

Please help. Don't tell me to just cry round him, I cannot afford to right now
>>
Can't quite undertand the reason why he's staying over your home tomorrow..
>>
>>18036219

We planned on it last week
>>
>Tonight my boyfriend broke me into absolute pieces

whats the context? what did he do?
>>
>>18036235

He made it clear that I'm not enough for him. Very very clear. I feel like the ugliest piece of shit in the world and tomorrow he's going to want to be intimate and I'm going to push him away because why would I want to even let him LOOK at me or TOUCH me when I feel like this
>>
>>18036261
>Very very clear.

can you stop this cryptic shit and just tell us

fuck
>>
>>18036211
then better not letting him stay on your place, that doesn't make sense to me with the information you provided.
>>
>>18036261
Why let him?
Free yourself
>>
File: C3EUKykXcAAp_cI.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C3EUKykXcAAp_cI.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>I HAVE A PROBLEM

>no details
>>
>>18036284
>nobody knows anything
Why pass judgment?
>>
looks like its time to ditch the loser and keep looking.
>>
bitch if you keep on with this vague bullshit then i'm leaving this thread
>>
>>18036288
Who gives a shit about others?
If it bothers you that's what matters
>>
File: 16438220.jpg (49KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
16438220.jpg
49KB, 430x318px
>OP posts "my boyfriend made me cry" with zero information
>fedoras come flying into the ring from every angle
>>
>>18036302
I'm not OP, you chihuahua.
>>
>>18036305
>Can't quite undertand the reason why he's staying over your home tomorrow..
>whats the context?
>can you stop this cryptic shit and just tell us. fuck.
> that doesn't make sense to me with the information you provided.
>I HAVE A PROBLEM
>no details
>bitch if you keep on with this vague bullshit then i'm leaving this thread

Literally every single comment is ragging on OP for not having enough details. I literally have no figurative idea what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: VSHFElh.jpg (38KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
VSHFElh.jpg
38KB, 660x495px
>>18036211
Well, I can already tell that you've got some serious fucking problems, and he likely does too if he's with you. So, let's get started:

>Asks for resolve and mental fortitude on 4chan
>Asks for advice without context about situation or self
>Puts blame on partner

Short answer: PCP. That will give you the strength to keep a strong face and not break down crying in front of him. Valium is another option. Becoming a better person is the slowest option, and you don't have the time.

Your boyfriend has the right to say that you're "not enough for him". I'm explicating here, because your shit is fucking cryptic, but he might want other partners. If so, then you'll either need to accept that or leave.

I can tell you right now that I've never been good enough for my wife, and that's great because I learn a lot about how to be a better person. She's literally a cheat sheet to getting your shit together. I make use of that. Why can't you?

>inb4 he's not useful to me like your wife is to you

Then WHAT the fuck is the point of this relationship?
>>
>>18036211
If your bf doesn't like you then why are you with him?
>>
>>18036221
Well too fucking bad. You owe him nothing so if you don't want him there then don't let him in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.