[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and I met this woman who is 39 online. We arranged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1466402852739.jpg (43KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1466402852739.jpg
43KB, 500x371px
I'm 19 and I met this woman who is 39 online. We arranged a date at Starbucks for this weekend. She knows that I am virgin and wants to help me with that.

Question : What should I do? Do I bring a gift? Any tips with mature women? Should I bring condoms?
>>
Bring a diamond necklace.
>>
>>18036088
Well fuck baka, can you give us more details?
>>
Just be cool. Bring condoms - no gifts.

You could offer to pay for the coffee, of course.
>>
>>18036088
no gifts. condoms and close the deal if she is decent looking
>>
>>18036088
Sounds like the "gift" might well be your virginity heh

Dont try and force a persona though as she'll spot that a mile away. If it's gonna happen it's gonna happen, if not then not.
>>
>>18036088
Condoms, no gift. Chances are your virginity won't be around much longer. Is she good looking?
>>
File: 1477782945418.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477782945418.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>18036088

>Should I bring condoms?

Should you bring condoms Starbucks? No, you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ.

>Do I bring a gift?

She wants to fuck you, not have a secret santa.

>What should I do?

Fight every natural instinct you have to spill your spaghetti all over this thing and just let her lead the way.
>>
>>18036142
>Should you bring condoms to Starbucks? No you fucking idiot
He really should at least have some in his car or something. What if she intends on meeting him at Starbucks and fucking him afterwards? It's probably not likely that she's interested in an actual date with him, and is more interested in the sex.
>>
>>18036157

>He really should at least have some in his car or something

Fair enough. Just want to make sure the autist knows not to waltz into Starbucks with a pocket full of condoms.

>It's probably not likely that she's interested in an actual date with him, and is more interested in the sex.

A 39 year old woman interested in sex and not dating wouldn't invite him to Starbucks to shoot the shit. She'd come over to his place with rubbers, a vibrator and pepper spray, ride his shit raw and bounce out before the sun came up.

"Lets meet for coffee" doesn't scream "I JUST WANT SEX" to me, especially not from an older woman. I could be wrong though.
>>
Important question: what's her life like?

Lives in her own house: don't bang

Lives in an apartment alone: bang

Lives with random roommates or in something lower than a regular apartment: don't bang
>>
>>18036173
If women had men's mindset on sex, everyone would have HIV. If men had women's mindset on sex, our species would have lasted one generation.

Pocket guide to passing women's sex test: just imagine you're being inspected for terminal autism, and if you've got it then hide it. Hide your assburger, hide your trigglypuff, hide your power level, hide your redpills; just remind yourself that the woman is hiding shit too. So now you're even, forget the drama and remember the fact that she's the experienced one.

Don't fucking get oneitis; it's nothing but a mindset. Don't let it be you.
>>
>>18036088
>She knows that I am virgin and wants to help me with that
>help
such a nice person! almost like mother teresa
>>
>>18036088
Bring cash
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.