[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 26 year old virgin who up until a month ago never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8f0.jpg (118KB, 1183x1436px) Image search: [Google]
8f0.jpg
118KB, 1183x1436px
I'm a 26 year old virgin who up until a month ago never held hands with a girl or went out with a girl or even kissed a girl. Now I have a girlfriend but I can't calm down thinking she will leave me or cheat on me. She's very keen on me and always accommodating me, making herself available to suit me but I still can't stop worrying, how do I calm down or is this inevitable in an initial relationship?
>>
>>18036005
Sit down and talk to her about it. If you're constantly paranoid about it, and she has no idea why you're acting the way you are (trust me, it'll show at some point), she'll dump your ass.
>>
>>18036016
This, but remember to emphasize as much as you can that it's a personal issue and not based on her actions. (Unless there is something? Which like >>18036016 said she'll know, just come out with it and tell her you know it's paranoid.)

Also seriously, stop going on here or any other relationship advice places for a long while. You'll see a really disproportionate number of people getting cheated on and it warps your viewpoint if you don't learn to filter it out.
>>
>>18036016
Yet when I'm around her I become more calm, I feel like her behaviour makes me trust her more because I'm her main focus.
>>
>>18036005
>how do I calm down or is this inevitable in an initial relationship?

Eh...

>I was total abstinence until marriage growing up, because I just thought that was what was right for me
>I also believed I was too fucked up to be in relationships (socially anxious, depressed, neurotic as fuck, etc.) , so at 18 I decide to start trying force myself to become a more open person
>My first kiss was at 23 (to someone who--for the first time in my life--I fell head over heels for. But then lost my spaghetti and fucked it up)
>First dating experience and then sex at 24 (Literally on my first date, because fuck it why not, and probably partially because I was still a little hurt and trying to get over the other girl)
>First relationship at 26.
>I am now 28, and still in that relationship.

I have basically never felt insecure about it. It's to the point where my girlfriend feels like she's the one new to relationships (even though she's had three other boyfriends and even a girlfriend before me).

I think what's going on with you is you're freaking yourself out about dumb shit and over hyping yourself. Relax.

Also you also definitely have issues with your own self image and believing yourself.

Part of the reason I'm able to be so stable is that I struggled for half a decade to become the type of person I wanted to be (not even in terms of achievements or monetary income or anything, but just on a fundamental mentality level) and I am proud and confident in that hard work because I fucking did it with my own hard efforts, and no one can take that away from me.

You lack that. You don't have your own self belief.

You know that saying, "You can't love someone until you love yourself"? I think that this exact scenario is where it comes from.

Fix that. Push yourself to be someone better, for your own self. Do things that make you uncomfortable, purely because you know it will improve you. Become the type of person that makes yourself proud.
>>
Here's what young pinheads think: becoming more manly will take you toward a happily-ever-after.

Here's the reality: wishing for a happily-ever-after makes you less manly.

Just get off of /adv/, most of these people have no intentions of helping others. Step away from the computer, go talk to local older folks who have already been where you're going. There's no real advice on this website because advice is not the same as your asshole and opinion.
>>
>>18036054
You get off of /adv/.
Dude if she taking your dong, whats the problem. Even if she does break up with you fuck it. You did it once you can do it again. Probably
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.