[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone in their 40's know what "stretch"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4684654.jpg (307KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4684654.jpg
307KB, 681x1024px
Does anyone in their 40's know what "stretch" means?

This woman I work with calls me that from time to time and I never knew if it was a rude thing she says or something endearing.

I'm 29 and have no idea what it means, The only time I've heard that word used is in rap music and It's used to describe killing someone.

I think it means something different to her.

She use the word like this,

"hey stretch, What are you doing this weekend"
>>
Are you tall? Then that.
>>
>>18035831
I would say no. I'm 6ft, She's probably 5'7", So I don't think it has to do with being tall
>>
>>18035829
I forgot to mention.

She is in her 40's that's why I ask if anyone in their 40's knows this word form back in the day?
>>
You really think us 4chaners are over 40 years in age? Hell most of us are under the age of 18
>>
Never heard of stretch being anything other than tall. Possibly refers specifically to tall lanky people.
>>
Here you go, from urban dictionary:

stretch
a tall, skinny person. not necessarily weak. used to greet someone.

whats up stretch?

#twink #sam #lanky #scrawny #skinny #thin
>>
>anyone who was born in the 1970s

There's a certain saying about remembering the 70s. But if they were BORN in the 70s then the term probably came from the 80s, no fucking clue what it means.

It might be a regional thing, and she might have moved in from a different region.
>>
Really nobody has heard this before?
It's old slang like 'dude' but southern and usually referring to taller people
>>
>>18035849
Age only moves one direction. When I turned 18, I had only been on the internet for 2 years and I was still getting used to basic computer shit that didn't involve Apple II or DOS. Now go away or I'll keep telling anecdotes.
>>
>>18035837
6ft is tall. she's calling you tall.
>>
>>18035861
I was about to say "is she southern?"

You know you're from the south if you give a fuck about the south.
>>
>>18035861
Oh gotcha! Thank you

I don't understand why she would call me that, But good to know what that means finally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.