[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 years old girl being bullied by coward school boy (same class).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: coward.png (29KB, 761x648px) Image search: [Google]
coward.png
29KB, 761x648px
8 years old girl being bullied by coward school boy (same class). Boy hits other girls too. Kind of idiot that follows other bully 'friends' challenges, but scales up. The boy would push her by surprise and spit on her while going home. My little girl is aspie and try to defend herself, but is a girl. Talked with the parents of the boy, already 3 times. Parents thinks this is normal for the boy age. Also talked with teacher. No solution. What to do next? What a father can do to stop this shit without losing his mind?
>>
Scare the boy. No physical contact.
>>
>>18035790
What are these type afraid of? Stare and shout 'STOP'? What is on my side not to cross the line and make the boy a victim?
>>
He will get scared shitless if you so much as swear at him, however he will run home to mommy and tell her.

I would say, move your girl out of that class.
>>
>>18035783
Yeah you could either approach the boy and instill fear ensuring he stops. No physical contact like said. But otherwise take the girl away from the boy to a different class. Sound like he has shitty parents if they're not willing to put a proper solution in place.
>>
>>18035859
>>18035870
Thx anons
issue is that she has her two only friends in that class, not easy to be aspie... changes are hard. Wonder if I would be effective also in 'scaring the school direction' to move the boy out
>>
>>18035783

What the fuck. If I were the boy's parents, I'd beat the shit out of him.
>One of my sons becoming a bully and a predator?
>Absolutely fucking not

God, i fear for the future of society when the ruling generation had this kind of retarded parenting.
>>
>>18035783

Have you talked to the principal?
>>
>>18035892
I am pretty sure the boy suffers too .. bad parenting, low grades, and he will be left behind others son ... fuck, I hate the empathy because I want him to simply fucking stop ...

>>18035905
Tomorrow... How can I be effective there?
>>
I would say talk to her friends and their parents to see if they can back your story up, and then have the boy's parents, the teacher, and perhaps either a counselor or the principal. Present your case, establish the facts, and tell them that you're willing to take this as far as you need to in order for your girl to not be harassed.
>>
>8 years old girl being bullied by coward school boy (same class). Boy hits other girls too.

When I was a kid, every single boy had been given the business because a girl knocks his pencil off the desk then accuses him of looking up her skirt when he picks it up off the floor.

A few decades of 'progress' later and girls are having their clothes ripped off by boys in pre-puberty years. Used to happen in the most extreme cases of kids when I was their age, but now it's just the new normal in this same school district.

Thanks for helping me get over my regret of not having children.
>>
>>18035910
The only way he's going to stop is if somebody slaps is shit.

Is this YOUR kid? If yes, get her the fuck out of that school even if you spend yourself into poverty. If no, then forget about it.

t. unsuccessfully fought a school district over corruption and gross negligence
>>
>>18035916
thx
short term: 'scare' the boy in my limit as an adult
middle term (in parallel): friends' parents support + principal + teacher

>>18035925
Is there a B plan?
>>
>>18035928
yep, that is my fear
>>
>>18035929
I really, REALLY strongly suggest not "scaring" the boy. You don't want to do anything that could make him more sympathetic to the school or his teachers, and if it backfires, he'll just get meaner to your daughter.
>>
>>18035929
The only way you're going to truly scare him is if you dunk his ass from the three point line.

That said, you'd probably get arrested just for raising your voice at the little shit. If problems were truly so simple as people on /adv/ sometimes pretend they are, then some huge angry thug with a daughter of his own would have stepped up to do the job by now.

Some problems you solve. Some problems you step away from. Don't act like you're going to cure the public school system or reform somebody else's son.
>>
There is only one solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc
>>
>>18035942
I wonder ...
>>
>>18035933
The first thing you need to know is that public school officials are not put there to solve your problems. Maybe 50+ years ago, but not since the late 70s when things started transforming to what we see today.

Their entire job is to protect the program. Violence, disease, degeneracy, incompetence, children being railroaded into bad lives? That's the program.

My honest advice to you is to either private school or homeschool. If either of these are surrounded by landmines, then just bitch at your school until they put the kid further away from the other kid. Squeaky wheels do eventually get some grease, just don't expect much in the way of real action.

With any luck, school vouchers might become a real thing in the next few years. The basic idea is this: YOU decide where your family goes, instead of a meeting of teachers presided by an administrator. The only thing teachers are doing is making their own jobs easier, and fighting over the easiest students so all the troubled kids go to the teachers with the least experience.
>>
>>18035937
>>18035938
In our time boys would not beat a girl ... I understand the risks of confrontation >>18035942
If I only would understand reverse kids psychology, pretty sure his primate fears would hit him with a good stare and shout 'STOP' ... I will move this as second option then
It is time to go, thx all anons
>>
>>18035968
Up until the 1990s, you could punch a boy in the face and it was his own fault if it happened with a good reason.

Today, there's one little devil in every room putting his hands on every kid in every wrong way imaginable. But if you so much as look at him the wrong way then you're fired/arrested/sued.
>>
>>18035961
thx for this words
private school is a dream at the moment ... but she does well being an aspie, hope the grades will help her future ... social intelligence is another story for another day
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.