[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls who never start messaging you, but seem to enjoy talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Girls who never start messaging you, but seem to enjoy talking to you if you start messaging you?

Is it worth it?

I've been chatting with this girl for a while now. I know she's into me, because her best friend told me that she keeps talking about me. But, if we end a conversation online, and I don't message her, she won't do it either.

Should I keep trying?
>>
>>18035765
Some girls are like this, not sure if it's their ego or their pride.
>>
I never messaged the guy I liked first, I would always feel annoying (even if he never gave any indication whatsoever) but we talked nearly all day everyday so I was worried about bothering him if today would be the day he didn't want to talk, if that made sense. I was overjoyed he messaged me everyday, but in general I don't message people first unless we're really close or I just don't care, pretty sure a lot of female students are this way too.
>>
>>18035803
That makes sense. So if I don't message her for a day, she'll think I don't wanna talk that day? That's kind of annoying, but sure..

I just find it interesting that when we first started chatting, she initiated it, but has barely done that since. One more question. We tried to set up a date, but have failed 3 times. The last time she cancelled an hour before the date, so she said she's gonna set up the next one, to make up for it.

It's been a while, so I just told her that we should go on that date soon, and she said she hasn't forgotten, but she's been busy. Is it ever going to happen or is she dragging me along?
>>
>>18035765
Let me tell you bro, I've been involved with half a dozen of these types of girls before. It never, ever was worth my time. She's just not that into you. You might get a date eventually, maybe even bang once, but you will never be a thing with her.
>>
Probably lost interest in you romantically but enjoys your time and attention via text as long as you initiate. You should just go no contact, if she likes you she'll open communication st some point then ask her out. If she gives excuses or cancels the date just next her, unless you're fine with being a texting buddy for her when she has nothing else to do.
>>
>>18035868
This
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.