[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on what to do when someone ghosts on you? Had been texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 20161031_231638.png (808KB, 1440x1145px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_231638.png
808KB, 1440x1145px
Advice on what to do when someone ghosts on you?

Had been texting and hanging out with this girl for the past 3 months. We'd flirt, I'd take her out, we'd fool around in bed, etc. Seemed like things were pretty good. She was into me and I was in to her.

I haven't heard from her since last Thursday. I think it's safe to say she just isn't interested anymore. She even told me that if she loses interest in someone, she will just never respond again.

Part of me wants to just text her and confirm this because I'm the type of person who appreciates closure on things even if they were never that serious. The other part knows I just need to leave it alone. Any stories you guys care to share?
>>
>>18035756
You move on. This society is fucked.
>>
Yeah, I recently was ghosted by the most beautiful redhead God had made. IDK what happened but it is vital to move on. There is a redhead for you somewhere that lives up to your standards that will want you
>>
>>18036240
Maybe she colored her hair dark and you don't recognize her.
>>
Not OP but something similar happened to me.
>meet woman penpal website
>we start chatting
>just friends, nothing romantic going on (there's a huge age gap between us anyways)
>this continues for over 2 years
>randomly stops responding to my messages
>reads them, but won't reply

I didn't say anything weird, and she didn't seem angry or anything. She just randomly stopped responding.
>>
>>18035756
>She even told me that if she loses interest in someone, she will just never respond again.

she knew where this was going the entire time.

move on, lad.
>>
You just move on mate.
>Have a couple fwb's
>both are cool dudes, love jerkin em off
>one stops contacting me
>still responsive when I contact him though
>Then that stops.
>"Oh well, got guy 2 I suppose"
>Guy 2 is now to the stage of only responsive when I contact him

So I'm just accepting I've maybe got 2 more outings out of him before I never hear from him again.
Shit though, I ain't never gonna find another dude ever again that I'm sexually attracted to. These 2 dudes just came the fuck out of nowhere after a 7 year dry spell. Suppose that's just the cycle, 7 years of desert heat, a single month of interest, then back to another 7 years or more I assume. Whatever, I've got nothing to lose by keeping my eyes out for new ones while I wait.
>>
>>18036273
are you female?

how do you go 7 years without a fuck as a woman? work on yourself
>>
Yeah, move on.

I got ghosted by a girl who got drunk and told me she loved me and then two weeks later stopped responding. Didn't find out for about 6 months that she had gone back to her long-term boyfriend. Made me feel a little better knowing that she hadn't just ghosted me because she was bored of me.
>>
>>18036278
I'm a solid 6/10 probably.
But I've got standards, it's my own undoing probably however I can't really help it much. Not into fat dudes and would rather use a vibrator than fuck one. Not into submissive guys, no point in fucking them because they won't even get me wet enough.
I'm just only attracted to this niche sort of guy that unfortunately is probably too good for me. I can only do so much with the shit stain of a canvas god gave me. Such is life.
>>
>>18036289
>I'm only attracted to Chad
Fixed
>>
File: wrq.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
wrq.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>18036312
If that's what it's called, sure.
>>
>>18036312
>>18036315
Don't do this; not your thread or on topic.

To the OP, fpbp. She told you ahead of time, which should have been a huge red flag to not associate with her but you did anyway. I'd understand if there was no warning but she literally said she would kage bunshin your ass.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>18036327
Just responding to who posts to me mate.
>>
File: unf.jpg (68KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
68KB, 1200x1200px
>>18035756
>what to do

Take note. This is a reflection on your taste in women. If that's what you're into, keep seeking out more like that.
>>
File: 1484154832029.png (969KB, 501x860px) Image search: [Google]
1484154832029.png
969KB, 501x860px
>>18036327
I should mention that she didnt tell me she would stop responding when we first met. It was actually the last time we went on a date. In the car, she told me that because somehow we got on the subject. Then she came over to my house the next day. That was over 2 weeks ago.

>>18036398
True, only problem is how was I supposed to know she'd be like that unless I made an effort to get to know her? I don't have spidey senses.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.