[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one know if a girl is interested or just being friendly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How does one know if a girl is interested or just being friendly?

I have been working with this girl in my grad program a lot and sometimes I can't tell if she is "coming on" to me. She likes to talk to me a lot, has complimented me on my "style." She likes to message me randomly about non-school related stuff, tells me about how I'm funny, and told me yesterday that should would "comment *fire emoji*" on all my pictures of me. Help?
>>
what the fuck do you want help with

ask her out or something. convey that you are interested in her.

>how?
I GOT STUFF TO DO *leaves*
>>
>>18035723
yeah bro, she wants the D.

well, maybe not that extreme, but probably something close. start it off casually and ask her to dinner and see where it goes from there.
>>
final bump
>>
>>18035723
>How does one know if a girl is interested or just being friendly
You don't. This is a question that has been asked countless times on here and elsewhere for a reason. Unless she makes it blatantly obvious that she's into you, you can never tell when a woman is into you, just being friendly, or just wants attention. Your only way to find out is to take a chance and make a move.
>>
>>18035723

>How does one know if a girl is interested or just being friendly?

Ask her out. If she says no, she was just being friendly.
>>
Just hit her with something casual like text her "hey do you wanna hangout?"
>>
>>18035723
You're not a shoe in but it's possible. Sometimes women "adore" me but aren't attracted to me. The only way to know for sure is to ask.
>>
>>18035723

by asking her out.
>>
Pull your wang out.
If she stays shes interested. If you think shes the classy type, caaually throw the idea of you pulling your wang out.
>Source: i got laid before
>>
Tip from someone who doesn't hate you like most of /adv/ hates you:

Don't "ask her out." Form plans that mean something, and tell the whole world what they are. The ones who show up are interested in you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.