[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing acid for the first time, what's the best way to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jm5HWKUP.png (499KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
jm5HWKUP.png
499KB, 475x475px
Doing acid for the first time, what's the best way to take it in; on the tongue, under it or swallowing it?
>>
Under the tongue as long as possible until u feel it literally dissolve. Aim for one hour under ur tongue. Do it in the morning also cause u wont be able to sleep at night on acid.
>>
Where do you get acid from?
>>
>>18035865
second

Weed just makes me sit down and eat, and alcohol just makes me wake up on top of my bed fully dressed with my monitor still on.
>>
It's all the same thing. It's going into your stomach.
>>
>>18035875
Why people do the tongue thing:
As things dissolve, they go into your saliva which goes down your throat and into your stomach (with any luck.) But BEFORE this happens, it's being held against other blood vessels which can also absorb things - much like the ones in your GI tract.

If you skip this step, you are skipping entry of the substance into your bloodstream.

>inb4 fake scientists spend the next hour fake debating
>>
>>18035886
Why do you think your blood vessels will absorb shit? You realize your mouth veins would constantly be absorbing saliva right? Protip: your blood is not inundated with saliva
>>
>>18035865
A guy who sells it. Weird, I know.
>>
Does real LSD even exist anymore? I had my fun with psychedelics years ago but if I were gonna do it again I would take mushrooms. It's the same kind of experience but better and you can sleep afterwards.
>>
under the tongue (sublingually as it's called) it's absorbed faster, however i find the feeling of paper in my mouth weird so I usually swallow it
>>
>>18035906
>>18035588

"The cheek and area under the tongue have many capillaries, or tiny blood vessels. There, drugs can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream without going through your digestive system."

Never heard of sublingual drugs?
>>
>>18036067
The benefit of sublingual absorption over allowing the drug to pass through the digestive tract is that it gets into the blood faster, and it retains it's potency. You won't absorb it as efficiently if it travels through your digestive tract, so you'll have to dose higher.
>>
On then under. Swallow after like 30 or so mins.
Remember to think positive and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18036038
>does chemistry exist anymore
>do chemistry students exist anymore

ya missed out bruh
>>
>>18036263
I used to be involved in the drug world and I know full well that most of the stuff being marketed as LSD is just some factory-produced concoction of cheap chemicals that mimics the effects
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.