[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just let my roommate know I was planning on having people over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I just let my roommate know I was planning on having people over to our apartment next week for Fuck Valentines Day tacos.
She replied with "So should I cancel my romantic house date?".
She never told me she had plans. I didn't ask her first I just made plans and then let her know. She obviously did the same thing, but without letting me know.

Would it be rude of me to tell her yes? What do?
>>
>>18035518

kinda. instead of thinking of this as a game to win, think of what will actually get everyone wehat they want. you have several people coming over, are you saying legit none of them can host? do their roommates happen to have house dates too?

ultimately its valentines day and he just wants a nice date. worse case scenario, just go out fwith friends
>>
Inviting one person over is a lot different to inviting a bunch of people over. Asking before inviting a group is polite, but I don't think it's necessary if you're asking over one person.

And if you tell her to cancel her plans, you're just going to look like you're butthurt because she has a date and you don't.
>>
There's no clear right or wrong here, whether you want to moralize it or are just trying to figure out how to navigate the relationship with this person. Interpersonal situations are complicated, and you're the one most qualified to make this decision, being one of the parties involved and not some anon on 4chan.
>>
>>18035518
Nah dude

Tell her to bring her date and everybody enjoy tacos.
>>
I think y'all should communicate better in general.

I'd say since you made her aware of your plans first, you get the house.
>>
>>18035526
that was my first idea but then im basically asking someone to let me have people over to their house which is definitely rude
also i think every single person I invited is a single dude who lives with a couple, so it's definitely possible that no one can host
i guess ill tell her I'll try and find someplace else and see if she offers anything

>>18035574
I expected her to join us because she's single, but if she has a date I doubt she'll be interested

>>18035575
This is what I was thinking but I don't know if I wanna be that guy about it this time.
>>
>>18035589

>every single one of them is a single dude who lives with a couple

than just go out. why should you have the right to just tell her no? one of them is bound to host but if not just go out and get some tacos.

and you're not inviting people over you just hit up your friends one by one and say
>hey man, my roommates bringing a date home so i can't host, any chance we can move the party to yours?

if they say 'WOW ANON TAHTS SO RUDE YOU'RE INVITING PEOPLE TO MY PLACE' than they arent the kind of person you want to be hanging out with. this is just how people organize hang outs man
>>
>>18035660
>why should you have the right to just tell her no?
Because
>>18035575

>hey man, my roommates bringing a date home so i can't host, any chance we can move the party to yours?
I'm doing this already.
>>
Never mind, bitch just told me she was kidding and doesn't have a date.
>>
>>18035518
If she has a rom house date tell her nah it's ok have a good time. Simple as that anon.
>>
>>18035700
Lel
>>
>>18035700
Heh that's a relief
>>
>>18035700
are you a girl?
if not the "romantic house date" could have been you the whole time...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.