[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl at college >ENTP, programmer, sexy, intelligent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>meet girl at college
>ENTP, programmer, sexy, intelligent
>date for a month
>she doesnt talk to me much because of "stress at college"
>i get too emotional about it cuz Im afraid of abandonment
>she says we should "pause" until the exams pass
>i talk to her sometimes
>she talks half-assed and tells me that she doesnt even have time for her friends because of studd thats going on but assures me that she doesnt have anyone else on side
>agrees to go out and talk when exams pass and stress goes down

>fast forward to now
>exams passed
>she doesnt even send me a message

What do /adv/? I wanna have her back but I dont wanna bother her if she doesnt wanna talk to me, which she obviously doesnt want since she never initiates contact... I dont know what to do, should I message her now or just wait until she initiates contact?
>>
Each situations has its particularities, but generally I'd advise you to wait until she initiates contact. You don't want to come off as needy.
>>
>>18035294
>Each situations has its particularities
Should I write more details about the situation? What exactly do you mean?
>>
>>18035301
You provided enough details, I just meant there's not really a 100% safe route of action to take. At best, make a decision and hope for the best, and learn from any mistakes you may make.

Good luck.
>>
it's over anon. move on. try to be stronger next time.
>>
>>18035301
Wait it out, worry about yourself and if it's meant to be it will happen. Trust me I've been ina similar situation to you and jumping the gun will only make you look weak and she will dismiss you forever.
>>
>>18035287

She was trying to be "nice" and let you off gently because she's too much of a coward for confrontation.

The ironic thing is that it would actually be nicer of her if she flat out told you she's not interested.

So I'm saying, she's not interested. Move on to another chick.
>>
>>18035287
I never understood why some guys don't just straight up ask in situations like this. It's what I'd do if I were in that situation. If she's being half assed with her answers and beating around the bush, how fucking hard is it to ask some variation of "Why are you bullshitting me? Are we even still dating, or are we done here"? Stop fucking around with her and get to the point. If she doesn't want to be with you (which seems to be the case) she should tell you.
>>
It's possible she got over you somehow? I've done this to guys that I wasn't quite dating simply because it was boring or they turned me off too much.
Maybe send her a message to see what's up if it's really been a while.
>>
>>18035401
>>18035426
I did send her a message asking straight away, and she told me that I should stop thinking about it because we are on a pause, and that we will talk when the exams end because she can't think about our situation currently.

I asked her did she even want to get back together, she said she doesnt know - maybe yes maybe no.
I mean she told me she's totally into me, that Im great and all, but that she just gets too detached when shes under stress.

I just dont know how to get a definite answer, she doesnt want to give one...
>>
>>18035514
Stop waiting on her. If she wants to play games instead of giving you a legitimate answer, she's not worth the time. Move on.
>>
>wanna have her back

This mentality starts wars and destroys nations. Men were not meant to keep fucking the same woman long-term, just knock her up and move onto the next bitch.
>>
>>18035287
Move on, meet other girls. More often than not, a girl saying she's too busy to talk/spend time with you just isn't that interested. Think about how you've seen women act with men they were really interested in it. Nothing will stop them from being around him.

"I'm busy/stressed/tired/not looking for a relationship" = soft rejection and it's as simple as that.
>>
>>18035544
If it's not a FUCK YES, it's a "No."
>>
>>18035524
>>18035530
>>18035544
>>18035546
I have had some issues in the past which made me very mistrustful of people, especially women. My ex of a year got hooked on heroin and cheated on me with her dope dealer. We wanted to fucking move out together since we both had similar issues at home, I was very fucking attached to her, I thought I would never trust another woman after that.

This girl was special to me because she's an extremely logical person, doesnt play games and says straight up if something is wrong. Basically, I gave up dating completely to focus on college, and then she showed up. If this doesnt work between us I probably wont have anyone else until I graduate.

I just dont get it. I fucking miss her.
>>
stop doing MBTI if you consider yourself a grown adult with beliefs founded in scientific reason
>>
>>18035559
I dont get it. What does MBTI has to do with my situation? I just mentioned that she is a certain personality type by that test which could help readers get the idea of what shes like.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.