[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf talks alot with her best friends boyfriend. They all work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1452171519835.jpg (363KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452171519835.jpg
363KB, 960x720px
My gf talks alot with her best friends boyfriend. They all work together but the bf of the girl works in a different department. They talk alot through Facebook. I've talked to her about it before and apparently she's always had many guy friends throughout her life. She told me not to worry about it that she won't ever hurt me(cheat on me). We've hangout together once (the four of us) and my gf stayed close to me always she didn't any interest in him or her for that matter. Should I be wary? Or should I stick to my guns and trust her? Something tells me she's hiding something. I've been cheated on before. It wasn't pleasant
>>
Eh, that doesn't sound terribly worrying to me. Same boat, been cheated on and my gf has a ton of guy friends. She's been up front about the fact that she went out with two of them before, and I get along with them. I trust her.

Note that you're saying that because something happened to YOU, you're worried about HER. You're right that it's a boundary; it's understandable to be leery of your girlfriend and other guys, and she should probably know it's a sore spot from you. But a relationship is about trust. If you think something's really going on, then you get out. And likewise, it might be prudent if you're feeling that trust to tell her that it's something that makes you insecure. Not necessarily to dissuade her from talking to him (that's pretty controlling), but to let her know she should be wary of that for your sake. It might be kind of sensitive for both of you, but it's something you should communicate.

Has she done anything in particular that worried you, other than speaking to him in the first place?
>>
>>18035241

Some people can have friends of the opposite sex.

The only time I'd start to worry is if they hang out outside of work exclusively, (such as going to the movies together and only them two)
>>
>>18035289
She knows it's a sore spot for me. I've told her it's cool they could talk and I told her I just have this insecurity because I've been cheated on before (she's been cheated on before as well) I've told her I'd never had a gf before that had many guy friends or talked with them alot for that matter. She's always been upfront with me so for that reason I trust her. We are both after something serious as well. She's hasn't done anything in particular but one time my gf and I and one of her female coworkers from work hung out she put my gf on blast after we were leaving a movie theatre, she said jokingly that the guy doesn't do his work because he's always talking to his gf or with my gf. She said he'd just disappear and he'd find him talking either with his gf my gf or the two of them. This upset me. My gf knew it would upset me when she heard her say that. After we left we had an argument which we patched up that same night. I think she said something about touch as well. She said he doesn't touch her but she touches him like smacks him. This upset me as well but I didn't tell her. Wish I did. It eats me up sometimes
>>
>>18035308
Well my gf doesn't hangout with him alone. When they hangout it's as a trio. I told her not to ever hangout with any guy friend alone. That it would bother me alot. Though I have read some conversations of them both. One in particular I read today. It's an old conversation they had. Something about him getting clothes and her helping him
>>
>>18035334
>She's been cheated on before as well
I wouldn't worry about it. Typically, people who have been cheated on and know what it feels like to be betrayed in such a way do not cheat. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's probably unlikely that she'd cheat on you after having been cheated on herself in the past.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.