[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I refrain from dating girls until I graduate from college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485727627165.jpg (923KB, 947x748px) Image search: [Google]
1485727627165.jpg
923KB, 947x748px
Should I refrain from dating girls until I graduate from college?

I'll probably be broke as fuck and spending my time studying.
>>
Naw.
>>
File: kemogirl.png (302KB, 1075x1064px) Image search: [Google]
kemogirl.png
302KB, 1075x1064px
I don't think its really necessary
>>
I don't think so. Choose accordingly, however. You may spend time studying together and hanging out together, which will only boost your grades and smooth out your routine. Being as your best friend, you don't even have to pay for her.
>>
>>18034869

I'm sort of in the same position.

>25 years old
>work fulltime, well paying job
>also take vocational training during the week
>live in my mother's basement which helps me use my paychecks on tutition instead of rent.

I don't feel comfortable dating girls while I live at my moms. I think I'll be here until I'm 27-28 years old.
>>
>>18034869
All work and no play is not a good thing. Moderation in all things.
>>
>>18034869

if a girl catches your fancy and shes comfortable wtih your lifestyle, why say no?
>>
It depends really.

You could strictly focus on your studies if it helps you get through and get good grades. Some people talk about how college is supposed to be an exciting time in life and party and drink and date in their spare time.

If you can afford the luxury of dating and having fun, then by all means go right ahead. If you can't afford the luxury, just stick with your studies and consider a part time job or internship.
>>
>>18034869
>implying you could get a date anyway
>>
>>18034869
No. You'll miss out on a lot of fun and memories.

>>18034956
Women are a hell of a lot less prone to give a shit if you live with your parents than you think, especially if you don't act like an embarrassed chump about it. There's not really a problem especially if you're using it to save money, go to school with less stress, and overall just using it beneficially. If that's your barrier, then drop the women who give a shit and keep moving.
>>
No. You will very likely have time to do well in class and connect socially.

This is the easiest time in your life to find girls to date, don't pass that up and wind up single forever because you were too far up your own ass.

I knew very few people in college who were actually too busy to do anything else. But it does come down to what you can handle. The valedictorian of my HS went to our state college and was so stressed and busy by classes (great work ethic, no brains) that they had no time for friends or extra circulars. On the other hand, I knew people who were on student council, in like 3 clubs, kicking ass in engineering degrees, and still making time for pussy.
>>
Sure, but don't come back and complain you don't know where to meet women and that they don't like your lack of experience
>>
>>18035355

What about people who never went to college? How do they get "future-pussy"
>>
>>18035576

Not that guy, but...
Of course it's possible to meet women and get pussy without college. You can get pussy at bars. You can meet women anywhere.

College just makes it easier. Hook-up wise it's waaay better than picking up slags at a bar. Dating wise it is also superior: in general girls at college actually have life plans and are going to be, on average, more intelligent than random fucks on dating sites.
>>
>>18035594

Well I guess that's why I don't have a girlfriend and don't have sex..

Didn't go to uni (other than I tried 1 semester when I was 24 years old and fucking hated it). I don't like bars or clubs.
>>
>>18034869
if you can, yes!

waiting until you're ready (and the girls available to you are decent people) is always a good idea. I just don't give this advice because I don't expect people (including myself) to be able to follow it.

I always end up getting horny and lonely and going against my better judgement
>>
>>18035594
College is only good for daing if you're not doing STEM. Otherwise it is a sausage fest.
>>
>>18035767
I mean, bussiness, lots of pussy.
Art, lots of pussy.
English, lots of pussy.
General studdies, lots of pussy
Gender studdies... awful hambeasts.
Medical school.. don't get me started.

But
>Computer Science
>Electrical Engineering
>Computer Engineering
>Actual decent office rat degree not involving social skills

Only exception is Chemical Engineering,
they have 50% girls and lower grades on average.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.