[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I'm very likely to be visiting a dominatrix soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sun.png (221KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
sun.png
221KB, 499x499px
Hey, so I'm very likely to be visiting a dominatrix soon. What do I tell her beforehand to make her be as brutal and cruel as possible? I want hot wax poured on open bleeding wounds.I want to have my neck stomped. I want to be smacked in the balls with thorny roses
>>
>>18034863
Just tell her to not kill you and not to forget that the safeword is pineapple.
>>
>>18034863
Is this the sexual equivalent of really liking spicy food?
>>
>>18034863
Any decent domme will have a sit-down session with you first, judging for herself how far to go with you. And overeagerness like yours will be a red flag telling her you're not a 'normal' sub but someone working out some really sick guilt trip she doesn't want to get involved with.
>>
>>18034873
did you know that Kim Jong Il actually died because he ate extremely spicy kim chi (even by Korean standards) with lunch every day and it gave him stomach ulcers
>>
>>18034873
I don't get neither of these, spicy food removes all taste from food, and this.... this just stupid might as well say you're a terrorist so the CIA can torture you for free.
>>
You're fucked in the head. Seek help

Don't even try to justify how "it's not degenerate"
>>
>>18035229
>>18035229
Maybe this is just this anon's way of dealing with his issues.
>>
Are you an actual masochist, or do you just think you want these things in the moment? Also, most pro dommes I know are either so wrapped up in their own fantasy they're intolerable people, or they're so chill they'd side-eye the fuck out of you.

I'm extremely sadistic and would fuck you up for free, honestly.
>>
>>18035106
I can believe he died of stomach ulcers/cancer, because that's a huge problem in Asia, but I doubt it was from spicy food. They have a different and more harmful strain of H. pylori in Asia.
>>
>>18035338
Not OP, would gladly accept pic n kik?
>>
>>18034863
You won't go there in your first session. This is something that builds up as you work your way up and start trusting each other.
>>
>>18035356
kik?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.