[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My internet friend blocked me on facebook I called him on Steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
My internet friend blocked me on facebook

I called him on Steam saying wanna play and he said he would block me on Steam too "because he doesnt like the contact with me, i pass a very bad sensation"
Is that fucking possible?
>>
He said "i'm a low-life with visible mental problems, i prostitute, have no
>>
>>18034902
...no perspective for life; talking to me gives a terrible sensation"

He was just joking right? Some people enjoy talking even to beggars, having no job perspective isnt a reason to give a bad feeling talking to someone OVER THE INTERNET
>>
>>18034908
Unless you've actually done something wrong it sounds like that guy is a douchebag and not your real friend. Did anything happen between you recently that would cause him to judge you differently ? If not he might just have been hiding his negative opinions towards you.
>>
sounds like he didn't want to be your friend anymore, what are you a fucking needy homo sexual? it's the fucking internet, you can cut people out in 2 seconds.

I don't have a reason for not talking to half the people I don't talk to anymore, just because they're internet friends, and I lost interest.

Big whoop.
>>
>>18034936
wow that is true i forgot its the internet
>>
>>18034860

Honestly Steam is rife with people who are just annoying as fuck. They are like needy children. I have had to block several people over the years, because literally every time I would log into Steam they would start harassing me to play games with them. People want to game by themselves sometimes and Steam makes that very hard sometimes when it is constantly letting people know you are online.

Anyway, you obviously just irritate this person. No big deal, not everyone on the planet is going to like you. But you should consider what I wrote above, because like I said, the amount of "Hey come play with me!!!" spammers on Steam is really annoying.
>>
>>18034860
He could be going through something.

Internet friend (met over cs:s) that i had known for almost 6 years randomly drops contact with me and doesn't talk to me again for 2 years.

I had a lot of time to think about what happened and I honestly think he was reevaluating his life. He was lonely and wasn't happy playing videogames inside all day and not having real human contact. So he cut out the thing that made it really easy to continue that behavior: me.

Since then we've both been doing a lot better honestly. I got out more, he got out more, we ultimately went our separate ways and it worked out better for us both.

It really hurt at first. almost bringing me to tears out of confusion and frustration. He was kinda my best friend for awhile. But looking back im thankful for what he did. We talked and made peace and i told him this and he more or less agreed.

Just leave him alone and know that he means no hard feelings, it's just something he has to do for himself. maybe he'll reach out to you when he's ready again.

hope this helped.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.