[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I apply for a job at McDonald's "Do you have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: questionmark.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.png
78KB, 282x300px
>I apply for a job at McDonald's
"Do you have a minimum five years experience working at McDonald's?"
"I cook burgers at home all the-"
"You have to be paid or else it's not experience."
"Then no, I have cooked burgers professionally for only four and a half years."
"Get out. Now."
How do I get paid to work at McDonald's before they let me work at McDonald's?
Yes, this really happened.
>>
>>18034672
I don't believe you for one second
>>
>>18034672
If it happened, record yourself on the horn with corporate getting the manager fired because this isn't the screening procedure

If not feel free to kill your self
>>
Were you trying to apply for a manager position or something?

That's just disrespectful either way. I'd be talking to a branch manager, or even a franchise manager if it came down to it.

Big corps bring the hammer down hella-hard when it comes down the the representation of their business.
>>
>>18034672
Just get a job at a nicer restraunt doing the grunt work in thebkitchen and work your way up- I know a lot of people who started making salads and are now chefs at really nice restaurants.
The pay won't be amazing at first, but you can work your way up over the years and do something that you really want.
>>
>>18034725
That requires minimum five years experience. They ALL require experience.
I have done a search of all job offers in my area excluding the word "experience" and got no results.
>>
>>18034754
That's strange, must not be any openings for line cooks. The jobs do exist without experience, keep vigilant and don't stop checking- one may pop up that doesn't need experience.
I'm sorry that you've had no luck yet, but maybe it's a sign that you need to keep looking past McDonalds for employment.
>>
Fuck I have a problem but I have NO experience, and NO references to help. I'm in hell
>>
>>18034780
>you need to keep looking past McDonalds for employment.
OP here. Apparently I have to clarify that I searched for ANY KIND OF JOB NOT JUST MCDONALD'S NOT JUST LINE COOKS I MEAN ANY JOB.

"I have done a search of all job offers in my area"

Did I write "just McDonald's" in that sentence? Look at it. Really look at it. Do you see where I wrote "just McDonald's"? That's right, I didn't.
>>
>>18034814
wow, not that anon but if you want advice maybe you shouldnt be such a cock juggling thundercunt.
>>
>>18034814
It's funny how much of a fit you threw at the anons assumption
>>
File: 1468928691925.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468928691925.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
Do you have reliable transportation? If yes try looking (that is if you haven't already) for something in the next town over.

In my area its so easy to find an entry level job it makes it hard foe me to believe threads like this. McDonalds hires highschool age kids and do not ask for 5 years experience. It's possible there was just something about yourself that the person who told you that you needed 5 years experience to work at McDonalds didn't like about you. Could have been how you dressed, your demeanor, or how you answered questions.

Keep trying though. Eventually you will find a job. Good luck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.