[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20 year old that kind of met a 15 year old through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: k7bOGPsgze-4.png (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
k7bOGPsgze-4.png
9KB, 300x250px
I'm a 20 year old that kind of met a 15 year old through chat and we chat 24/7. How would you see this. Of course we don't do lewd stuff and I explained the whole law thing to her. Now I think she became pretty attached to me and we have some brother-sister relationship. I said to her that we could only ever meet when she's 18. Is this a toxic relationship?
>>
>>18034554
Two ways this could go:

You act like an older brother to her, give her advice, help her with her social problems. And risk being labeled a pedo by her parents if shit goes south

Or, you realize that you're being baited by chris hanson.

Anyway, I think it's not toxic that you said to meet when she's 18. Most likely she'll forget about it. Keep everything non-lewd and there should be no issues.
>>
>>18034554

>Is this a toxic relationship?

This is a "get the fuck out" relationship because you're a grown man talking 24/7 to a fucking child and absolutely nothing good can come of this.
>>
She'll be 18 when you're 23, so even if it isn't toxic it's a stupid thing. Dating someone that much younger than you is a bad idea.
>>
>>18034564
This. Generally a year behind or two is okay, any more than that is pushing it.
>>
>>18034563
>>18034566
>>18034564
The problem is that she has bpd that's how we learned to know eachother in the first place. Now she's down very often and I know that she will attempt or at least threaten suicide if I start to break it off. Since I'm the only one that understands her well she's getting better but it wears me a bit down and I don't know if she won't fall in love with me and send me bad stuff.
>>
>>18034577
You need to tell her the position you're in, and how it can bite BOTH of y'all in the ass. Try to get her to open up to her parents, or her school counselor about this, having someone else will ease the pressure off you.
If she sends you lewd shit, GTFO.
>>
Though I really hope that she will get angry on me someday and just ignore me.
>>
If you're american avoid this kind of things

If you live in a civilized country make sure to meet her parents and warm them up to you, and respect their decision if they're not cool with it. Otherwise go for it.

Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't really know what they're talking about and thinks arbitrary age barriers really mean anything. A 20 year old person is not magically more mature than a 15 years old person, it really depends on the individual. I was a manchild untill pretty late in my life and was dating a 16 years old at 23, parents were cool with it and she had a better head on her shoulders than me, helped me transition into an adult.

Whatever the fuck you do don't try to make it a stealthy thing because either of you are ashamed, that's when it gets unhealthy
>>
>>18034581
Don't intentionally piss her off, that'll just kick the hornet's nest.
>>
>>18034580
I told it to her and I explained her every law that could fuck my life or hers. She has no real parents anymore and her guardians treat her a bit harsh.
>>18034583
She lives pretty far away so that won't be possible.
>>18034584
Yes, she is pretty smart. I think I'm fucked.
>>
do it anon
do it
>>
>>18034592

>long distance

abort immediately then
That shit isn't healthy even in "normal" circumstances
>>
>>18034594
what shoild I do?
>>
File: 1448447657820.jpg (9KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
1448447657820.jpg
9KB, 200x253px
>>18034592
>She has no real parents anymore and her guardians treat her a bit harsh.
Shit nigga. You may need to rise above the call of duty and be her internet brother. If you can't stand it anymore, then you NEED to find someone who'll talk with her.
>>
>>18034554
Old enough to bleed old enough to breed. Dont listen to these retards who are quoting their stigma that age matters a whole lot. But from a relationship standpoint you are set up to fail anyways if you live further than a couple hours away.
>>
>>18034599
I thought about marrying her with 16 (what would be super degenerate just to get her out of there), but I will never get her guardians agreement. Only way would be she gets emancipation or my parents adopt her.
>>
>>18034600
I didn't know you use adv pedobear...
>>
>>18034604
If she's being abused, get her to tell you, and then you should get child protective services for her.
>>
>>18034609
I don't know she only isn't that happy there. She says they treat her a bit cold and she doesn't get allowance.
>>
>>18034614
Out of curiosity, what happened to her real parents?
>>
>>18034616
I don't know she didn't tell me yet, she's in foster care.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.