[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >Good job but is exhausting >Still live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1484583127981.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484583127981.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>26 years old
>Good job but is exhausting
>Still live with parents
>On meds and going back to therapy
>Haven't had sex since I was raped 5 years ago
>The girl I love has a boyfriend
>Don't care about anything anymore

I have this fantasy of killing myself in a year and the only thing I have to live for is finishing my last album. I've been actively trying to get better for years but it hasn't. I honestly feel like I wanna die so I can hurt the people around me...so they'll feel pain. Also the return to nothingness is soothing.

I don't know why I wrote this. Just throwing it in the void of the internet. Call me an idiot or something.
>>
>>18033906
>i was raped 5 years ago
care to expand on this?
>>
>>18033917

Me and a few friends drove up to Chicago from Ohio to crash at my friend's uncle's house the night before we went to a concert. The first night we were there we were all drinking together and the uncle got way too drunk because I think his meds fuck with drinking.

I went to bed in a sleeping bag in a room with no one around. He raped me but I pretended to be asleep. I eventually ran out of the house and down the street. My other friends heard the commotion and we bolted out of there.
>>
>>18033951
>I pretended to be asleep
why would you do that?
>>
>>18033951
also you should just save money and try to get a less pushing job.
>>
>>18033955

Cause I was in denial. All I could think is this isn't happening and I'm not here. I'm kind of a mentally weak person. He was a big dude too, was afraid he'd kill me.

>>18033959

Everyone says this and I've saved a lot of money. I want to buy a house. I'm trying to get on the dayshift where I work so it'll be less demanding. There's a line though.
>>
File: 1458747583236.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1458747583236.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
maek bleek af music condemning everyone who wronged you as a suicide note. Collab. w/ local artists as much as possible inc. cover art. kys in a public setting. You are welcome.
>>
>>18033976

It's gonna be catchy and dark. Definitely took more inspiration from Smashing Pumpkins and Silversun Pickups.
>>
>>18034035

You're not "broken", you fucking normie faggot.
>>
File: 1484614289046.png (176KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484614289046.png
176KB, 500x470px
Does life get any better or nah? I wanna know from broken people.
>>
>>18034044

Hah! I knew someone would get mad at that. Gotta be a /r9k/ forever alone neet to be broken right?
>>
>>18033906
At least you have a job, I'm a year younger and don't have one. I couldn't live my dream and likely never will, and never been truly in love with anyone. I think maybe you really do need therapy if you have a history with meds, but c'mon anon don't just assume your life will end at 26 unless you take it yourself.
>>
>>18034231
Oh yeah, I never had sex either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.