[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/....So I am 24 years old, and met this girl whose 27.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: best.jpg (161KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
161KB, 1080x1080px
Hey /adv/....So I am 24 years old, and met this girl whose 27. We hooked up the first night without even knowing our names.

But as things progressed to the next day we we're super friendly and outgoing with each other and it seemed like she was really into me.

We exchanged numbers and everything was cool..

A few days go by of simple chat, not much..

Then she tells me I should come over to her house late at night (booty call). But I say I can't too busy with school and other things tomorrow...So she says it's fine..

I ask her for a picture of herself though...She says, "Too bad you don't have an instagram"

I reply saying "fuck social media, that shits poison"

She replies "Yeah, I agree, but at least you'd get a picture of me, hahahah"

I say "naaaah, I want to feel special, send me a picture of yourself RN!"

She says "Do you not remember what I look like!?"

I just say "lmao!" And send her a picture of myself at the library chilling...

Then this is where she doesn't reply at all...

I send her two more texts after that saying "it's nice to have a picture of you. Why only text when we can express ourselves through pictures!" "No pressure though! I just thought it would be fun =)"

Literally a full day later and NO TEXTS...

This shit is bugging the fuck out of me /b/!!! What the hell did I do wrong with this chick???

Is she offended? Does she think I don't know what she looks like and figures i'm just a fuckboy??

help /adv/
>>
This shit is bugging the fuck out of me /adv/!!!**
>>
>>18033611
She was more interested in getting you as an instagram follower.
>>
>>18033611
She was just an advanced bot see>>18033630
>>
Tough luck kiddo, women do that. You probably failed some test she had thought up in her head to determine whether you're good enough or not.

Just stop texting her all together. You'll just come off as a desperate prick if you keep bugging her.

Be patient. She'll reply.
>>
>>18033630
Yeah she really wanted that instagram follower so she slept with him.
>>18033611
She was probably just being friendly about the instagram thing but was actually turned off by your disdain for it. She's a girl, of course she fucking likes instagram, and you went full autist with your "fuck social media" remark. You could have just said "I don't have instagram". Saing "fuck socilai media, that shits poison" is just cringe.

Let this be a lesson.
>>
Pretty sure she was bothered by you not remembering what she looks like
>>
>>18033611
You're the absolute worst and I am ashamed of you.
>>
>>18033653
Fuck social media, that shits poison
>>
Directing you to instagram was her way of saying that she wasn't going to send you a picture because she probably assumed you wanted her to send nudes and not everyone is comfortable doing so. By insisting you probably sounded like a dense ass and she noped the fuck out of there.
>>
>>18033611
You went full retard on the social media thing.
She thinks that you dont even remember her and you only want her around for nudes and sex ( I.e blowing her off on that booty call then following up with asking her for pics, which is equally as rude.)
You blew it anon.
>>
>>18033611
never press and issue or insist on anything . if she doesn't want to send you a picture then move on and talk about something else. who gives a shit about a picture you were already fucking.
>>
you shot her down
what did you expect?

she can get laid anytime, she will get laid with someone else
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.