[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I live in Europe and I am going to the US for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tourist.jpg (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tourist.jpg
159KB, 1200x1200px
Hello, I live in Europe and I am going to the US for the first time.

I have some questions,

Can you drink the tap water?

Do I need to bring soap and other hygiene items?

Can I buy a gun there, as a tourist?

What are the rates of HIV and is it possible to buy contraceptive devices like condoms in shops? I am over 18 years of age.

I am also thinking of bringing a small bottle of local brew, and I was wondering if I can get in trouble in the customs for bringing in an alcholic liquid?

Thank you!
>>
>>18033592
Yes, depending on what state you're in.

Obviously yes.

Probably not, and even if you did you wouldn't be able to legally get it out of America.

No idea, but you can buy condoms basically anywhere.

Not too sure about the last one.
>>
>Can you drink the tap water?
No you should not
>Do I need to bring soap and other hygiene items?
Yes unless you want to use your money.
>Can I buy a gun there, as a tourist?
No you cannot
>What are the rates of HIV and is it possible to buy contraceptive devices like condoms in shops? I am over 18 years of age.
Fast Facts. More than 1.2 million people in the US are living with HIV, and 1 in 8 of them don't know it. From 2005 to 2014, the annual number of new HIV diagnoses declined 19%. Gay and bisexual men, particularly young African American gay and bisexual men, are most affected. *Also lesbians as well.
>I am also thinking of bringing a small bottle of local brew, and I was wondering if I can get in trouble in the customs for bringing in an alcholic liquid?
Generally, one liter of alcohol per person may be entered into the U.S. duty-free by travelers who are 21 or older, although travelers coming from the U.S. Virgin Islands or other Caribbean countries are entitled to more. ... It is not legal for travelers under the age of 21 to import alcohol - even as a gift.
>>
>>18033592
No, we all just drink soda it's why we're all so fat.

If you're staying in a hotel/motel then no. We have illegal immigrant Mexican women that work for the establishment you're staying at that give those things to you daily. Otherwise buy them from the Wal-Mart. It's where we buy everything.
Legally, no you can not.
>What are the rates of HIV and is it possible to buy contraceptive devices like condoms in shops?
Just stay away from the gays and blacks and you'll be fine. Plus yes you ca buy condoms almost anywhere.

Just drink our beer. It's the best. I suggest something like a Bud Light or anything Keystone brand.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18033592
Fuck your shitty "local brew" just drink margaritas while you're here like everyone else
>>
File: 1485523973897.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485523973897.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>Water

Yeah, but do some research, some states have significantly better tap water.

>soap/hygiene

totally up to you, but every big name shit you have wherever you are in europe, you'll probably find here. I know that is how it was when I was in germany.

>can i buy a gun

lolno, they'll laugh at you

>hiv/condoms

not sure, just don't dick anyone raw to be safe, and obviously you can buy condoms in stores. you can do that in third world countries.
>>
>>18033592

Can you drink the tap water?
>yes, of course. some places have shitty tap water though, depending on it's source. (aquifer water is going to be better than river water)
Do I need to bring soap and other hygiene items?
>hotels will provide soap and shampoo and such, but you can of course buy everything you need at convenience stores, gas stations, walgreens, etc.
Can I buy a gun there, as a tourist?
>no, but you can shoot one at a shooting range
What are the rates of HIV and is it possible to buy contraceptive devices like condoms in shops? I am over 18 years of age.
>don't fuck black girls, but of course you can buy condoms and in general white american girls arn't really any dirtier than white european girls

I am also thinking of bringing a small bottle of local brew, and I was wondering if I can get in trouble in the customs for bringing in an alcholic liquid?
>i don't think so, I brought a few bottles back from Japan with me
>>
>>18033592
Yes, as long as your area is not in a sever drought.
Toothpaste and toothbrush. Hotels normally carry body wash and shampoo
Probably not. You can rent one at a gun range though.
>What are the rates of HIV and is it possible to buy contraceptive devices like condoms in shops? I am over 18 years of age.
Very low if youre not in the Ghetto or fucking Gay people. Condoms are around $ Euros for a 3 pack. You can buy them pretty much everywhere
>I am also thinking of bringing a small bottle of local brew, and I was wondering if I can get in trouble in the customs for bringing in an alcholic liquid?
If youre under 21 then if customs catch you then they will take it from you. However, they are sometimes understanding. Generally one liter of alcohol should be fine. Just don't bring some local moonshine or something with a crazy amount of alcohol in it. I know because my roommate is from macao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.