[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, how does working out change the way girls look at me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

/adv/, how does working out change the way girls look at me? I'm a skeltal now, but if I get some gains, then how much will my chances increase on a scale of 10?
>>
>>18033334
-5 you'll only get dudes
>>
It's not hitting the gym that enhances your chances.

Obviously the beauty factor is a factor, but for women it's like 20% of the factor.

The other 80% is cognitive stuff, behavioral shit. By going to the gym everyday and getting that nice body, you are showing you are a man that goes after what he wants (and gets it), and also you love yourself enough to care for what you eat and the exercise your body needs.

Well... Tl;dr -> it's helpful but it's not the core of the helpfulness (to go to the gym). You can improve your chances doing other self-improvement stuff.
>>
>>18033351
Can you suggest some anon?
>>
>>18033363
Yes.

Hyegene is the first. Trim, shave, do whatever, but bathe everyday and so on. You don't have to be beautiful, but you have to be presentable.

Other thing is working on your self knowledge, like reading books about the self, there are many great authors liek Eckhart Tolle and Osho for that.

Other thing is studying successful people's lives. How to? You can read a biography, you can watch a movie about him/her and so on. If he is on the same subject as you, even the better.

You can start some activity that involves expression of self, like singing or dancing, or even writting songs and poems, oh, yes, you can write The Lord of The Rings style too.

The point is... think with yourself, as you are, with your own unique tastes and habilities and lifestyle... "What it is I can do to improve myself? To make me one step closer to the man I want to be in the future" and put your face to it.

The deed itself is not important, but the behaviour is. Learning to keep an open mind, learning to spend time using it, not wasting it. Being sure of who you are and who you want to be (that takes experimentations)...

It's not easy to put in words... Pickup can help you with that.
>>
>>18033334
OP I went from a fatty of 240 pounds at 6 foot with 30% body fat to 200 with about 18-19% body fat it both boosted my confidence and I'm not saying you'll have this same experience but chick's hit on me alot more some even flat out give me their numbers
>>
no idea I went from skeleton to fit mode, but Im a big nerd. For some reason I keep attracting good looking girls, how or why, I'm not sure.

I was in HS when I made the transformation 17-18 age. Basically I was invisible to girls and if one showed me attention it was eww he's ugly. Then I was getting called hot and women would shower me with attention yet I was clueless. Still am clueless and I think I'm the same skinny nerd who ate french fries and drank soda all the time.

I'll probably die alone, but I'll be fit and may even get a Phd in Comp Sci. just for the lulz.
>>
Eh, working out is just another skill in your stack. And not even an important skill really. It may boost your confidence but that's it. You need to be really well rounded. You need decent facial aesthetics, a decent personality, good style and have your life together. Those are more important than being muscular in my opinion. Women don't really care about huge muscles but you do want to keep yourself in shape. Just do the bare minimum and eat right
>>
>>18033380
No, does not play a big role: >>18033380
Yes, plays a big role: >>18033685
Which is it genius?
>>
People in general like healthy, fit looking people. That's the reason masses love empty trash like the Kardashians and famous athletes like Cristiano Ronaldo. Being fit can help, yes, as long as you're an interesting person with goal and shit.
>>
>>18033334
They'll just touch you (on the stomach or arms) which is uncomfortable as fuck. Other's make sounds like "Ooooh'' and "Look at his arms" and such. Been working out since 16 but didn't do it for the ladies, don't do anything to impress chicks. Fuckin annoying.
>>
>>18033380
This is crap. Mostly. If attraction is there you don't need to floss your gums and trim your butthole hairs, just don't be a neanderthal.
>>
Being fit does help inherently; my gf wants me to be able to toss her around, so I've been working out with her. But confidence is probably going to help more. (Which being fit also might help, mind you)
>>
>>18033351
>it's about showing you're a man who goes after what he wants
What? That doesn't even make sense.

Its about being physically attractive. I don't know why guys pretend that its somehow not about looks.
>>
>>18034831
It makes perfect sense. Almost all people want to be seen as attractive, but those who go to the gym are actively pursuing this desire to look better. Therefore, they are actually driven to go after what they want, rather than just be content with where they are now. This will translate to other parts of life, such as giving one the confidence to go after a job they really want, or approach a woman that they find attractive. It's surprising how many people today don't actually go after what they want, but rather expect it to come to them.
>>
>>18034882
But my point is that the guy reaction isn't "wow look at this guy, he goes after what he wants". Rather it's "shit, what a hottie, I hope he asks me out". Being attractive through personality would just re enforce the attraction that was already there, but on a primal physical level it's all about looks. Women like guys that are bigger and stronger and would probably even forgive some shyness over it.
>>
>>18033334

As with everything you do, some will like you more, some will not. It depends on each girl.
>>
>>18034882

Femanon here, I completely agree with you on this. Honestly as long as you are attractive in some way (don't have to be a 'hottie' what ever that entails lol) then your attractive. I wouldn't say that any of my boyfriends were really really hot, but they were cute/ handsome in their own ways. What drove me to them though was mostly their personality, and all of them were confident in at least one or two aspects in their life. The relationships I had the most problems with were the ones where the guys had no drive. They had no goals or if they did have them they didn't even take a step towards them. If you are concerned about your looks work towards them, and that's already a step on the right direction. Showing that you care enough to make a change is very attractive in and of itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.