[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt3.14 in apartment next door unpacking snowboard and school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486048544180.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1486048544180.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>qt3.14 in apartment next door unpacking snowboard and school stuff
>want to help her but wimp out
>walk inside apartment re-think it
>go back out
>awkwardly open my own trunk and stare at it
>watch her struggle to carry everything
>she makes multiple trips while I still stare into my trunk

Fuck I feel so pathetic
>>
You are pathetic. You should've fucking helped her.
>>
your life is a series of missed opportunities
>>
This is incredibly cute. If you two ever get close enough to share embarrassing flirty stories, share this with her. Much sweeter than just not caring to help.
>>
"Hey, you need a hand with that?"

This is how my calc teacher met his wife. You dun goof.
>>
>>18032706
I didnt want to come off as some douche helping her cause she's a girl, it kept getting in my head
>>18032728
I wish. She's not in the same building so I dont see her too much and I missed the one solid excuse to talk to her. I cant just barge into her building. Fuck man.
>>
>>18032697
Think about the possible steamy sex session you missed out on because you wouldn't pull your skirt down and help her
>>
>>18032743

Don't worry about coming off like a douche - I'm pretty feminist and would never think poorly of somebody who is just following what they thought were good manners. Worst I'd do is turn down the offer, maybe try to make a point like "oh no it's easy I go to the gym thanks anyways" to reaffirm myself. Any chick who thought poorly about you for that is somebody you don't want in your life. Please remember that.
>>
>>18032743
How would you "come off as some douche helping her"? You need to reevaluate your own self-image, and the way you think others see you. Work on your confidence ffs.
>>
>>18032697
That's some Mark Corrigan tier self consciousness. Throw a party, invite her, sit in the bathroom the entire time.
>>
>>18032697
I relate to this

kill me pls
>>
>>18032743

You might find another opportunity. A "hey nice shirt" (if she's wearing a band or sport team you like) or something equally casual is a great way to get her to remember you. This is why people used to smoke. Can't even imagine how many marriages and resulting redneck children started with a "hey you need a light?"
>>
>>18032759
>Feminist
>Assuming you opinion matters after that admission
>>
Why do you care? You did nothing wrong. It's not like she would have given you anything for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.