[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't tell if I'm being abused. I fell hard for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cry.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
I can't tell if I'm being abused.

I fell hard for a guy, but was scared of him a little. Fearful he might be abusive.

I ended up truly, utterly fucking up with the relationship. Beyond cheating. And I 100% accept all faults and can completely understand him never wanting to see me or speak to me again.

He said some very harsh things, cut off all contact with me, posted passive aggressive things online, spoke poorly about me to friends and peers, even going as far to contact every single ex or guy he thought was interested in me to get information and tell many how he thought I had extreme mental issues. All hurtful, but understandable.

I sent him an email letting him know how much I cared for him weeks ago. I do truly love him. I expressed my fears. I explained my actions, though noted there was no excuse for them and I was truly sorry to have hurt him.

He responded this last weekend with a 6 page reply. It was all extremely harsh. Him explaining how he regretted every moment. Him telling me in very explicit details how I was the most awful person to ever exist and how much he hates me. He even included how easy it would be for him to absolutely ruin my life with this information and how I should be thankful he isn't doing so.

6 full pages of this.

He then followed up noting that night was my last chance to see him (he's moving to a new job). He then texted me that it was my last chance.

I bit. I went.

He berated me. He hugged me. He looked me in the eyes and told me "I hate you."

And then he treated me like his girlfriend for the next 16 hours. We had sex, we cuddled, we laughed, I slept in his arms.

He made clear that I was not allowed to tell ANYONE (except my therapist) about these events. He also criticized me for talking to people about how hurt and upset I was, saying that I was playing the victim and unfairly using his treatment of me to garner sympathy.

He emailed me again to restate I should not contact him and that he hates me.
>>
File: 3767477452.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
3767477452.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>18032289
You're not being abused. You're simply going through the waves of cheating someone. You wronged him, and you're upset because you did.
He has every right to be angry, and he has every right to not want you back. He has every right to spread how he truly feels about you.
But you also have every right to play the victim. He may not want you to, but it's your choice in the end. And this is where i feel you're conflicted.
You're original fear was that he would harm you, and now that you harmed him, you fear that if you break any of his requests that he will.
This might have mattered if he still wanted you. But he doesn't. You need to move on. You're right for taking responsibility for your actions, and not lying.
But you also are clearly still have feelings for him. So idk what else to say. You just need to move on. I'm not going to tell you to "forget him" and all that.
Just move on, be sad, be regretful,, but don't be scared, just have nothing to do with him as much as he wants nothing to do with you. But most importantly, learn.
>>
>>18032289
Wow. You're pretty fucked up OP. I'd stay far away from you. I don't think you're ready to be in a relationship
>>
>>18032289

Soooo what did you do OP?
>>
>>18032636
Yeah without much context I'm not really sure what to make of your story
>>
>>18032630
Fuck that. I wouldn't touch both of them with a 10-mile-long pole
>>
>>18032768

She makes it sound like she murdered his family.
>>
>>18032289
>All hurtful, but understandable.

can you get any more beta?
also he sounds like a complete beta with serous insecurity issues.

it sounds like you need to get new hobbies, a new life and become more dominent in your future.

i like to think of it as if your drifting in a raft you can end up anywhere. but not if you have an engine on the boat. then you control where you go
>>
>>18032289
you both seem retarded. Move on with your life, he might be trying to move on with his.
>>
>>18032289
Nah, it's not abuse. He legitimately does not like you, hate fucked you, and is now cutting off contact with you. You should probably move on.
>>
>>18032289
Well I'd fucking hate you too.

>I care about him bla bla bla-
No, you fucking don't. And that's why you cheated on him.
You don't give a fuck about him. And, no, he's not abusing you. He probably gives way more fucks about you than you do about him for sure.

You're partially the reason there are people who outright hate women. How's that feel?

Fuck you.
>>
Enjoy being his cock sleeve. The second you found comfort with another man, that's what you became to him.
>>
looks like he has hard time to understand that its over and it seems you disappointed him very well.
did you fuck one of his best friends?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.