[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just believe this for a sec and see if you can help me >Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1467420765067.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1467420765067.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Just believe this for a sec and see if you can help me

>Not in school
>Not in any club/event
>Don't live with mom
>Drive 2015 High Class car
>Make 50k trading shit coins online
>Don't like drinking/clubbing/smoking
>8/10 face
>/fit/

Where do I go to find a girlfriend?
Or the least a fuck buddy?

Also I

>Dress casual/plain
>Age 20-25
>>
Travel and get interesting hobbies. Travelling means you gain experience doing things and the potential to meet people(grills). Hobbies make you look more attractive. If you're real desperate, try going to a Yoga class and making friends with the millions of fems that go there.
You can afford that all getting 50k a year
>>
>>18032304

The Yoha thing seems possible

But I also forgot to mention I have swamp ass when nervous
>>
Age 20-25? How old are you really, OP? Honestly.

The best way to get a gf is stop worrying about when it's gonna happen. Wanting a gf to the point where you come to 4chan to ask how to get one reeks of neediness and weakness, you have some work to do on yourself before you're ready for a relationship.

If you're desperate get a Tinder. I had a bad breakup last year and was able to fuck 12 tinder girls over the course of two months, then got tired of it and went back to being single. Currently patching up things with my ex.

Good girls come to you when you least expect it. I've met all of my girlfriends during phases of my life where I was not feeling "how to get gf" type feelings. If you see a girl at the mall who is checking you out, go up to her and say something casual. "Hey, are these shoes nice or terrible?" If she responds positively, continue conversation, get number, and arrange a definite date. Go on a few dates, hook up, and within a month or two she'll fall in love and ask to be your gf. It's that simple, just be aware of how girls look at you.

If a girl is staring at her phone / has headphones in, doesn't really look at you with much interest, it's most likely a signal that she's not interested/taken.

Just live your life as a single man and learn to be happy as a single man. Move forward through time and you will notice good girls fall right into your path at random moments, just be prepared to attract them effectively.
>>
>>18031668
quit being a douchey faggot is a good start
>>
>>18033024
>The best way to get a gf is stop worrying about when it's gonna happen
No, fuck this shit. Good things aren't just going to just happen to you, at least, it's not likely. Make your own destiny, OP.
>>
>>18031668
Take a shower.
If you have all the other stuff and can't find a girlfriend or even a fuck buddy you probably stink. Or have bad breath.
Or maybe you sound like an idiot when you talk.
Or maybe you are just unpleasant, who knows.
Try asking someone in real life. If there is anything wrong with you that you are not aware of, someone else will be able to tell you.

If that is not the case than just go to a place you like, do stuff you like with other people, you should be able to find someone.
>>
>>18031668
Don't really have an advice for you but goddamn anon do you really do that much from coin trading? How the fuck?
>>
same question. current day-to-day life is a weener fest and picking up some hobby i'm not interested in would be too taxing
>>
File: 1463530924783.png (151KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1463530924783.png
151KB, 500x565px
>>18033286

OP again

Gonna start wearing cologne, hope that helps.
Any recommendations would be nice, but I'll ask /fa/ regardless.

I don't floss but brush my teeth everyday, I'll try to get the habit ^_^

Thanks guis, really helped my mood.

Ps. this board never lets me post in the replies, have to post on top of the page. Weird.
>>
>>18031668
4 chan of course.
Places of low income tend to be a beautiful basket of available women.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.