[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you share some ideas for the upcoming Valentine's Day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Happy-Valentines-Day[1].png (167KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Valentines-Day[1].png
167KB, 600x350px
Can you share some ideas for the upcoming Valentine's Day?

I've pretty much did everything with my girlfriend, don't know what to prepare. Also there's not so much time left for preparation.
>>
Let her peg you
>>
>>18031547
Write a smart phone app that box in it that only opens up on her phone (there is probably some code on in smartphones that you can use as a unique identifier so that it only opens on hers). When it opens it is says something like "to my dearest love, [insert name]". Publish it on the Google play store, so that the whole world can see that you made a gift just for her.
>>
>>18031581
That's weird.
>>
valentine's day is for cucks. don't take a girl out because hallmark told you to. do you think that's going to make her respect you?
>>
Find a nature trail in the nearest national forest near you and go on a hike. Its super fun.

The classics never die. Last year my bf and I:
>went to the movies
>ordered a heart shaped pizza from pizza hut (you can also order from round table or dominoes)
>picnic at the park
>dinner at our favorite restaurant
>baked valentines day cookies and made heart shaped white chocolate dipped rice krispies together
>played mario kart wii u and drank casually
>had sex.
All this in the same day. Some are cliche but theyre cliche for a reason. Theyre fun
>>
>>18031650

Dont listen to this virgin loser
>>
>>18031581
I like this idea desu.

Do this OP. It's cute
>>
Where should us loners go on valentine's?
>>
>>18031655
I'm from Europe, it's really cold right now to be doing much outdoor activities. Especially like hiking. Also there aren't any good hike routes I know of, forests here are very bland, without hills, just flat ground.

I'm going to be off at 6 from work on that day, so we'll have the evening to spend together. What would you suggest? Also my girlfriend doesn't like pizza too much (I love it). She's into fancy restaurants and stuff. I've been thinking to take her to the best one in town, just not sure if I can afford over $400 for food in one night.
>>
up
>>
>>18031679
What country?
>>
>>18031745
Latvia.
>>
up
>>
>>18031675
t. hallmark board of directors

buy some chocolates goy or you won't get sex tonight
>>
The never-go-wrong combo
>take her someplace she'll enjoy
>make her something heartfelt
>bring her flowers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.