[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does the women really want on a partner? Everyone depends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 1448512662296.jpg (157KB, 1024x704px)
1448512662296.jpg
157KB, 1024x704px
So what does the women really want on a partner? Everyone depends on each woman, I know that. But what are the universal rules on what they seek on a man?
>>
>>18031125
I don't think there is one.
>>
>>18031125
>Everyone depends on each woman, I know that. But what are the universal rules on what they seek on a man?

do you not see a problem with this?

Ultimately anything you can think of that would be universal are universal to every human being, friend, date, girlfriend, mother, father, etc... The only universal rules are those you should apply to everyone, not just the girl you're interested in.
>>
>>18031125
> Everyone depends on each woman, I know that.
Proper grammar for a start.

Also, you answered your own question.

There are no universal rules.

What do men look for anyway?
>>
It wasn't everyone, it was everything of this depends on each woman. Sorry for being an idiot for 3 seconds.
>>
Let me flip this around. What are the universal rules for what men want in a partner?
>>
Emotional stability, dependability.
>>
>>18031133
>>18031134

Sorry I was being distracted by a video and also tired.

What I meant to say is about the things that almost all women look. Like a guy being funny and stuff like that.

>>18031134
What does men look, for what I've heard from friends and cousins:

A woman that knows what she wants.
Someone honest and loyal. Almost every guy have been dumped for another one, so yeah it huts like a bitch and also fucks us emotionally)
Someone smart.

For what I look (if that helps):

Someone funny and also everything for the list above.
A nice girl in the way she doesn't treat everyone like shit or thinks she is way above everyone.
Self-centerd.
With Goals.
That enjoys a walk or a drink, but doesn't get wasted all the time and also likes to stay at home watching movies or stuff like that.
>>
>>18031150

For what I can gather for many guys I know.

Funny.
Self Centerd.
Smart.
Loyal.
Honest.
and Kinky.
>>
>>18031138

Not kinky in a perverted way. But that she is comfortable when having sex and knows what she wants. It sucks being with someone that just have sex because she wants it, but stays in the same position and also if she finishes she doesn't put some effort after.
>>
>>18031155

Dependability on her? Or that she can depend on him?
>>
>>18031163
>>18031158

Why would a man want someone self centred?
>>
>>18031125
I'd say a male reproductive system, if not they'd be looking for a woman now wouldn't they
>>
>>18031158
Most of the men on here want a submissive house wife without goals (beyond supporting him in his), often without being intelligent. Hell, loads of them believe women are stupid.
>>
>>18031179
Ahem, are you disregarding non binary identities?
>>
>>18031180

We often stay with someone like that because of the fear of being alone. I have a friend that can't let a relationship easily goes so he stays in the relationship.

And also it's like that for many of us. We see a "good" girl with some idiot good for nothing. And it amaze us. But maybe that has to be more of how they were raised?

Long story short. My sister has a 5 year relationship with a guy that has stole her money, has hit her and they have 2 kids. She lives with us and keeps contact with him. Why? I wonder. My sister have been in a loooooot of relationship and everyone has been toxic. Maybe she saw something on my parents to lead her that way (I doubt it) but she is stupid in her own way. And also they cheat each other.
>>
Just off the top of my head
>intelligent and has a wide range of interests
>has goals and ambitions, and works towards them
>expects me to be an equal partner, not a servant or provider
>takes care of his looks - doesn't have to be a 10/10, but makes the most of what he has
>respects people unless they have given him a (good) reason not to
>takes personal responsibility - doesn't blame the world for his failures
>kind and caring, empathetic
>fun to be around, but knows when to be serious
>>
>>18031185

Hahahahahahaha.

>>18031180

And also many follow what their parents teach them. So if they teach them to be a housewife maybe they follow that path. it's also stupid for me, but a lot of people think that way. I hate that, maybe others don't so they follow what they seem on their parents.
>>
>>18031201
People stay in dysfunctional couples for a myriad of reasons.

Either way, are you telling me that desire is a lie? Because they certainly don't think so. Men are diverse in their wants. So are women.
>>
>>18031209

Excellent!

Ok so I have some of these traits. I'll work on the ones that I don't have or where I miss something. I know this isn't universal, but has a lot of what I wanted to say, but so dumb to express myself when I'm tired.
>>
>>18031209
Well. add in
>intellectual equal
and you're describing what I want in a nutshell.
>>
>>18031169
The latter. Just be a decent human and make her feel desirable, flirt with her, and make her attracted to you. Generally speaking that'll be enough to build a base level of attraction. Although how you might achieve that from one girl to the next varies.
>>
>>18031220

Sorry I don't understand you. What do you mean by desire? Desire for a woman? Desire to improve on something?
>>
>>18031227

Ok! I have been in 5 relationships. But everytime I struggle to know what everyone of them looked on me.
>>
>>18031211
Yeah, I'm just using it to rebut this idea that women have a universal list of things every woman likes. They like and want different things. I want someone who is intelligent and caring, and creative. Another girl might want a husband and provider. Another might want a sports freak who values the outdoors etc. It changes.
>>
>>18031229
Desire for a housewife.
>>
>>18031224
For what it's worth, I'm of the mindset that you should be able to meet your own set of standards in a partner. And like you said, this isn't universal, other women might want different things so that's always something to keep in mind.

>>18031226
Intellectual equal is probably more accurate now that you mention it, but I do consider myself to be above average intelligence, though I know everyone thinks that they are.
>>
>>18031234

Well I expressed myself bad, sorry for that. But for what I can say almost everyone wnats someone to spent their time and feel loved and that their partner is funny. I seek those the traits that make someone an ideal partner. Like the anon that posted this:

>intelligent and has a wide range of interests
>has goals and ambitions, and works towards them
>expects me to be an equal partner, not a servant or provider
>takes care of his looks - doesn't have to be a 10/10, but makes the most of what he has
>takes personal responsibility - doesn't blame the world for his failures
>kind and caring, empathetic
>fun to be around, but knows when to be serious

So here I can say everyone looks someone who is funny. Because that's what every woman has told me.

And also this:

Almost every people I know seek these traits. Doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man.

bare with me, I'm really tired. Not using it as an excuse, but that I don't think at 100% as I do so everything I type don't take it serious. Think you're talking to a friend. Who needs to sleep, and it's a little annoying.
>>
>>18031239
Well, I've read a hell of a lot of the western canon, and I'd expect at least some level of being well read and having interesting conversations about politics and philosophy.
>>
>>18031249
Well I probably should have added the caveat that your standards should be realistic. I would wager that most people aren't that interested in politics and philosophy, or at least would rather talk about something else, so if that's something that's a MUST for you, you might want to think about it a little. For politics especially, it's a divisive topic and most people would rather avoid it than discuss it and cause conflict.
>>
>>18031236

Mhm not a lie. But that is where housewife and it's meaning differ for each other. But for what almost everyone seeks is someone who supports on the house and tae care of the relationship that has been going for years and take care for children and the house and know that she/he supports you.
>>
>>18031236
Well if they want children, I'm assuming, sorry.
>>
>>18031259
I'm okay with waiting. This isn't about the universal list, it's about my personal preference. I wouldn't date someone who took the whole "it's all too complicated/I don't bother/ they're all assholes anyway" approach to politics.

Philosophy is a little different. I don't think it's necessary to have some kind of indexed knowledge of western thought, but some kind of depth of thinking about life and goals and values, and talking about it are also a must, for me.

Like I said, this isn't all women. This is me, personally.
>>
>>18031134
I look for girls who are a bit weird, honestly.
Not "freaky" weird but more weird in the way someone can get when they're passionate or excited about something.

That being said, someone with an interest. Doesn't matter what it is for the most part as long as it's something they're willing to dedicate some degree of time to. I like guns so I dedicate some of my time to the shooting range. Something a hobby could stem from. That makes shopping for them a lot easier.

Someone with a sense of humor. I want to be able to joke with her. I don't want someone who's as sensitive as modern-day psycho feminists or the people in the horror videos I see about Tumblr.

Someone who's relaxing to be with but can be upbeat. I like walking and hiking sometimes, because I live in a mountainous area, and I'd like someone to go on a walk through the woods and have some fun with on a whim.

And someone who can drag me into things I may not want to do but end up making me enjoy them anyway.

I guess to sum it up, as a guy, I want a girl who's basically going to be my best friend. I want someone I can do just about anything with, and someone who will feel they can do just about anything with me.

Most of us just want good company, I think.
>>
>>18031261
Yeah, obviously no one wants someone who won't pull their weight, but a housewife exclusively does that and takes care of the kids.
>>
>>18031125
A vibrating dildo that ejaculates chocolate and money
>>
All these replies <3
Most answers on any other topic that I've been posted and also a lot of great opinions.
>>
>>18031268
Fair enough. I mean, I don't get the gun thing, but more power to you.
>>
>>18031281
I just like guns, is all. I think they're fun and interesting. I just meant it as an example of a hobby that stems from an interest. They could be interested in just about anything else.
>>
>>18031272

Mhm not like that, ok a lot of housewives are like that, yes. But not everyone wants that. And also a lot of the task that a common (as there are a lot of people who does this) housewive do it's hard. Maybe they don't seem as good as their husbands or partners in the society. But for what I've seen with my older sister (not the dumb one) and my mom who studied and did stuff on the house was so inspirational. .... I'm tired. Sorry if I talk waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. But that depends on the partner you want to be. if you seek for a partner with thing you don't like it's not gonna work. But if you know what you want and seek for someone like the traits you're looking for, almost every trait. Maybe it'll work.
>>
>>18031285
That is literally the definition of housewife or homemaker - someone who takes care of the home and children in place of an actual job. What are you rambling about
>>
>>18031285

For what I see. Not for everyone. You asked for a housewife. That's the meaning. If you want that your partner works and also don't want kids, or you want to her to work and have kids. Does that make it a housewife? I said for what you look for as a partner in your life. If you wnat the common definition of housewife there you have it.
>>
File: whocares.jpg (45KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.jpg
45KB, 443x750px
they want a handsome face
money
a good dick (above avarage)
hear what they think in a deeper voice
some personality, any, just not mommies boy/silent bob

asking them is useless, they will cover their shallowness everywhere
also, pic related
>>
Hint: Anything that is a universal rule for what women seek in men is probably also a universal rule for what men seek in women.
So what do you seek in women? Like, on a real fundamental level. A friend? Warmth? The feeling of being at home? Positive interactions? They might look for the same thing.
>>
>>18031209
I know plenty of men in relationships who are none of these things. Not a few, none.
Perhaps these are not quite universal.
>>
>>18031125
probably some form of clothes
>>
>>18031185
Non what now?
Male and female are genders. Has nothing to do with how you identify yourself.
I'm generally pretty tolerant of most things but fuck, people who I identify outside of their gender really rustle my Jimmy's. You are the gender your fucking born as, you can be a feminine or a masculine female or anywhere in between but that doesnt change your gender and I'm happy for you to be, just so long as you dont forget your gender you know those organs you were born with to help keep the race alive.
>being so lost your can't identify your own sexual organs

Anything else is psychology not biology
>>
>>18031319
Right. You know what we want better than we know ourselves. Got you.
>>
>>18031329
>What is a joke
Do you really think an SJW is going to be on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>18031331
tell us your "ideal" partner
tell me none of the things i mentioned are on the list

99% of the time none of you consider anything but the tingly sensation you get in your panties
and you tell us we think with our dicks
>>
>>18031356
>>18031266
>>18031209
+intellectual equal
>>
>>18031361
thats just a nice way of saying money
if im the best match castle builder in history who does nothing but build castles from matches but otherwise on benefits sitting in a room
you will label me as a loser

politics are perfectly fitting hearing that deep voice agreeing with you

sugarcoating doesnt help you
>>
>>18031367
Dear dear, you really don't know much do you?
>>
>>18031367
And men only want a little fuck doll who'll be their legal domestic slave, and a couple of women on the side.
>>
>>18031371
yea minus women on side unless they are a certain group of ethnicity
>>18031370
i really want to fuck your smug ass now
>>
>>18031387
Like I'd let your fat neet body and 2 inch penis anywhere near me.

I wasn't >>18031371
But I'm glad to know men don't like women. Good confirmation.
>>
>>18031390
its a 7, no fat and im working
so let me smash
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.