[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I use a plastic potty to take a piss at night because the bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I use a plastic potty to take a piss at night because the bathroom is very far from my room. I always maintain the potty very clean. The issue is that i have a cousin in my house now of my same age (22) in the contiguous room and now I'm afraid he notices i use a potty. Is using a potty to piss at night something bad or sociably inaceptable? Am i a fucking weirdo for this?
>>
>Am i a fucking weirdo for this?
I mean you're not piss bottle level weird but I've never heard of anyone doing this. Are you that fucking lazy that you can't even walk to the bathroom to take a piss?
>>
>Are you that fucking lazy that you can't even walk to the bathroom to take a piss?
i don't actually do this but i know someone who cut out a milk jar just for this and I kinda understand why because getting up completely and going through a hallway to a fully lit bathroom will wake you up and ruin your night especially if you're occasionally insomniac

totally weird to do it with a roommate or similar though. No one wants to hear you pissing in a bottle in the middle of the night

piss smells too.
>>
>>18030690
Then don't turn all the lights on, pretty much every phone has a flashlight and even if that's too bright, you can turn the brightness on your screen up to a significant level and you should be able to work your way around a dark room. Even if you don't have a phone I'm pretty sure you should be able to find something that can light the way.
>>
>>18030727
i have a nightlight down the hallway, bathroom itself needs to be well lit since missing my shot is just going to wake me up even more when I have to clean it up (no way in hell will I leave it for later)

maybe I'll start pissing sitting down if that stops splashes compeltely.
>>
>>18030656

you're weird yes. my advice? get a gallon sized jug, they're big enough to hold your cock, then just piss into that at night. small enough to hide in your closet at normal hours
>>
>>18030656
My advice is to just own up to it if they ask. But try to be funny or charismatic about it (do not try too hard at this could be cringe territory). If they react poorly simply recover with 'lol I'm just messing with you, you don't actually think I piss in a pot'
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.