[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROS!!!!! I want to send this to my ex-girlfriend, but am se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: 1478756273967.png (345KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478756273967.png
345KB, 439x500px
BROS!!!!! I want to send this to my ex-girlfriend, but am seeking your input first:

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Basically,

Since after we talked in late November I took your advice in entirely letting go, which opened the door to intense & perspective-widening experiences by experimenting with love, yadda yadda yadda,

In other words:

Before it was pursuing on a bent knee while there was still 100% upside down confusion and misrepresentation.

..Now in light of experiences in the past few months & fully realizing that the world's filled with wonderfully potential partners, I couldn't help but still think about how my parents - two others who also could have settled for anybody else - how they still tried again with what they figured was possible, but previously wasn't at an experience-stage to flourish it.

Sooooooooo, only if you too experienced what I have, and also have similar feelings before a stage of commitment with another, then I'd love to meet up. If you're currently going steady with anyone or if you simply thoroughly believe if it's for the best to remain with others then I totally dig that too. Either way I believe would lead to amazing fulfillment.

In any case, I'll just leave this here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrxyCe7mcn8

https://www.youtube.com/user/teamcoco/search?query=Obama+trump "
>>
>>18030588

>I took your advice in letting go
>BUT HERE I AM AGAIN!! WOO

You sound like a pretentious faggot and should probably take their advice.
>>
>>18030605
It's me saying that even though I learned that there's others out there, I'm coming back to her still
>>
>>18030588
Do yourself a favor and just fucking don't.
What's your end game here? Are you trying to get back with her? Rub it in her face that you don't care anymore?

Also, your message is a bunch of masturbatory garbage
>>
>>18030588
I don't understand what you're saying at all and I don't care.

Don't message your ex girlfriend.
>>
>>18030588
You are fucking pathetic.

This is some of the most cringy shit I've ever read faggot, and I've seen a lot of it. Don't fucking send that garbage. Don't send anything at all. Don't go back to her. Never speak to her again. No, you haven't learned shit if you feel the need to validate that you "learned whatever shit she tried to teach you", which was probably to get the fuck over her.

There are other good partners in the world, so go fucking find them. Quit being an overdramatic little bitch.
>>
>>18030643
You don't need to say all that, especially in that godawful message.

If you really must send her a message - and consider that you really shouldn't - just wait for a meaningful day and send her a happy birthday, merry christmas, whatever (valentine's day is the next obvious one, but probably not a good idea since it may come across as snarky). Something short and where you don't give up anything other than that you were momentarily thinking about her.

If you can't wait for a holiday, just say something simple like "hope you're doing ok" or something.

If she responds, great. If she doesn't, move the fuck on. You gave her an opportunity to talk to you, if she doesn't take it, that says something.

Don't send some garbage about wanting to get back together but it's cool if she doesn't, blah blah blah. You're pouring your heart out to someone who most likely doesn't care.
>>
File: hjfg.png (290KB, 437x568px) Image search: [Google]
hjfg.png
290KB, 437x568px
Ouch, the secondhand cringe on this.
Feel bad for the ex for having to feel this embarrassment.
OP just move on.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YR-RKrL1g

Listen to this song refer to lyrics etc feels etc.
You're experiencing fallout still from the relationship but you've come to a mature conclusion that you weren't meant for eachother. This is normal anon but you must not let this person know about this till you're in a better position in your life as it seems you're still venerable and interaction from this could possibly hurt you - avoid this.

Get out there and experience it rather than talk about it with someone who has likely already moved on. Get some me time, focus on yourself, date others, have sex whatever you're free now. What that other person thinks no longer should really affect your life. You're better off anon. There's a new world for you - time to enjoy it for yourself. :^)
>>
>>18030791
>>18030866
>>18030869
>>18030882

BROS

My parents got together after splitting up!

And they've been together for 31 years with a God tier family.

Why couldn't I get that???
>>
File: b8d.png (220KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
b8d.png
220KB, 500x374px
>>18030976
that makes absolutely no sense. Why is that even your goal-

anyway cut all contact with the girl and move on. Remove their number, unfollow them on all social media. You must do this now or you'll break and send that cringey message and really hate yourself and feel more pathetic than you already are.
>>
>>18030976
Because you're fucking autistic. I don't even know you and that message makes my skin crawl because its

1. Pretentious
2. Obnoxious
3. Really fucking weird

If I were your ex I would show this to my friends and be like "Look what anon sent me. I am SO glad I don't talk to him anymore."
>>
>>18030976
Because you're a little cunt.
Fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>18030985
No no, it's been 2 and a 1/2 months since we split. It's definitely enough time
>>
>>18030976
And I know it looks like everyone is shitting on you for the fun of it, but we're doing it because we care
And it's fun.
>>
>>18030996
But think about how hard this is

Convincing your ex that you changed out if nowhere and asking for a meet up

And actually convincing her that it'd be worth it
>>
>>18031001
You're either baiting or legitimately retarded.
It's never enough time. Fucking stop it you autistic scunt.
>>
>>18031007
see:
>>18030976

>And they've been together for 31 years with a God tier family.

I never believe in shutting out potential amazing results
>>
>>18031001
I don't personally care how long it's been but I'm experienced and have had many relationships and that is not 'enough time' status my friend.

Just simply follow my advice of cutting all contact with her. Do it now. It'll save you a headache and a heartache.
>>
>>18031010
Fine, go fucking do it then. Go humiliate yourself. Why even make this thread if you're so dead set on running around like a rampant autistic child that got off their leash? Go right the fuck ahead.
>>
>>18031012
Okay for how much longer, then?

It's been 2 and a half solid months of complete no contact

I myself have drastically matured since we split up, back in August. And yeah, it took from August to November for us to shut up, kek
>>
File: DIE.jpg (21KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.jpg
21KB, 320x400px
>>18031015
>I myself have drastically matured
Jesus Christ just end yourself.
>>
>>18031013
We'll that's the thing,I believe in pursuing your ex if you're totally over her. That way, there won't be any humiliation, and if she says yes then that's even better.

It's just easier getting back with an ex than starting all over with a new.

But I posted this on input on the email
>>
File: 1478662654348.jpg (382KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
1478662654348.jpg
382KB, 600x796px
>>18031013
actually seconding this. If you do this OP please screenshot the message and post it in this thread so we can use the value of its cringe to dissuade others from repeating your mistake.
>>
>>18031019
Listen, you're dead-set on doing this shit so go the fuck ahead. There was no point in making this thread if you insist on being retarded. Go ahead, retard. You're throwing the advice you sought away because "you don't believe in that", so go ahead. It just makes no fucking sense to go after someone you're over, because that implies your romantic feelings toward them, are over. So go ahead. Go humiliate yourself. Send some more cringy messages.
>>
>>18031015
>drastically matured in less than a year

Oh, you're underage. Well then go ahead and send it, you're young enough to make mistakes.
>>
File: catlady.jpg (103KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
103KB, 620x616px
>ex-girlfriend

Someone didn't tell this dude there are billions of other women on this planet.
>>
File: srsly-man-stop-it.png (109KB, 354x310px) Image search: [Google]
srsly-man-stop-it.png
109KB, 354x310px
>>18031019
>That way, there won't be any humiliation, and if she says yes then that's even better.

You're engaging in some kind of reuniting fantasy with someone who probably doesn't care about you anymore. Give yourselves some fucking peace anon. Why are you even here if you're actually not looking for advice. Just stop.
>>
File: tumblr_mpnv6brEO71qbuewbo3_500.jpg (256KB, 451x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpnv6brEO71qbuewbo3_500.jpg
256KB, 451x750px
>>18030976
>>18031001
>>18031006

Sperg's gonna sperg
>>
Why even write a message? You cant just make contact out of nowhere and talk about serious things like a relationship via textmessages and do something like - i have changed, please take me back. If you really mean it, cut this crap and talk to her in persona. And hands down, just say how you feel, you're not an author writing a comedy.

Break ups hurt, i had a relationship for 5 years, breakup is almost a year now and I still miss her. Despite not getting together again is the best possible way.

Dont disgrace yourself, this can't be taken seriously at all, by anyone
>>
>>18031015
>Okay for how much longer, then?

The fact you are contacting her is a hugely obvious sign that you are in now way any where even absolutely close to being over her. And by messaging her, you'll be letting her know how much you still do pine after and care for her. Not the worst in ting in the world, but seemingly the opposite of what you're trying to achieve.
>>
>>18031040
>>18030588

And you'll come off as an amazingly disgusting and pathetic person in the process (again not the worst thing)

Actually get over her and get back to us.
>>
>>18031022
>>18031026
>>18031028

ITT: beta males who don't have options

I have other options, yet Id like to retry the ex as I KNOW that it worked last time, just needed improvement

Perfectly possible, I've seen it happen a variety of times

>>18031036
I gotta write her aname email because i have to show her I really care all in one deal so she can sit and reflect on it.

Of course that'd be better than forcing an answer out of her on the spot
>>
>>18031045
>so she can sit and reflect on it.

You'll get her to reflect on how mean, cruel and immature you are.
>>
>>18031040
>>18031043

We concluded it entirely in late November.

Since then I've dated and went on dates with four chicks. All top tier women with the entire package as it were. Swapping out a cute chick for another was enough for me to get the confidence to get over her.

I'm reconnecting with her because is like to hit her up one more time before I get serious with another one.

Nothing wrong with that, I'm thinking about making a move on my math tutor relatively soon even.
>>
>>18031045
sorry the only beta male here is you.
Honestly I came into this thread with nothing
but sympathy for you but now it's turned into
apathetic contempt.

Have fun coming across as sad and needy.
>>
>>18031045
>I have options!!!!1
>You guys dont understand1

Why did you even make this thread

Your e-mail is filled with pathetic garbage but you ignore all the advice
>>
>>18031045
No. It didn't work last time. That's why, you know, it DIDN'T FUCKING WORK OUT.

>beta males
You have not matured. You are retarded. You have not gotten over her and are ignoring other options instead of her. While yes it has happened, that doesn't mean you should do it every single fucking time. And this is most CERTAINLY not the way to go about it.

A clean slate isn't a bad thing. Go for someone else. This is legit one of the most cringy messages I've ever read, dude. Your parents may have gotten back together but this sure as fuck isn't how they did.
>>
>>18031053
I had to convey that I was over her.

I'll definitely take another look at the email sure ando try to rewrite it...but I have to convey:

Thayer I'm over her
That I've grown
That I'm happy
That I want what's best

All in an email. All out of the blue.
>>
>>18031057
>Swapping out a cute chick for another was enough for me to get the confidence to get over her.

You are severely and sadly deluding yourself if you think you are over your ex. You aren't. Learn to do so.

Because if you really got over her, you wouldnt be contacting her 1, and no where near as arrogant and mean as you suggested 2.
>>
Ya'll motherfuckers posting in a bait thread
>>
>>18031066
If you have to send her an email conveying that then you are 200% no where near over her. Have some self-awareness ffs.

That you've grown, are happy, and that you want what is best is unnecessarily rubbing your arrogance in her face. It would be mean, gross, disgusting and a cruel thing to do. You will only look worse in her eyes on all levels.

Actually get over her and get back to us.
>>
>>18031066
>I'm over her
>I've grown
>I'm happy
>I want what's best

Oh braaavo. You took a few months away so you're over her, and that's why you're messaging her again. Totally over her. Can't forget to stuff a bunch of generic, meaningless, cliche garbage in there so you can sound humble even though you're just a little condescending fuck. Want a medal for being so brave and confronting her over the fact you're "over her"?
>>
>>18031066

You arent over her
You havent grown in 2 months
If you are happy leave her alone
See above
>>
>>18031069
ugh but theres nothing real on the board to reply to..
>>
delet this thread
>>
>>18031075
Go make up a question and I'll make up an answer
>>
>>18031078
okay, gimme a sec
>>
>>18030976
This site is for 18 years old and above anon.

Please do yourself a favor and leave this site immediately, we don't entertain pathetic and obnoxious kids.
>>
>>18031078

Any pro-tips for future baiting?

>>18031094
>>
We've reached that point.
This thread was so cringy and stupid that we had to make another thread to intentionally bait ourselves into leaving this one.
>>
>>18031110
Isnt that the point of 4chan?

Or am i missing something?
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18031116
Valid point. It's just a sea of baiting and shitposting. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>18031121
delicious, delicious cycle

mmmm
>>
File: Ehhh....gif (500KB, 244x166px) Image search: [Google]
Ehhh....gif
500KB, 244x166px
>>18030588
>"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup."
>>
File: 1485649650143.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485649650143.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>18031723
Adding onto that, random political shit at the end of the message linking to fucking Conan videos. And again stretching your fucking words out like a retard, being a clingy fucker and not listening to her and contradicting your own opening statement
>"Since after we talked in late November I took your advice in entirely letting go"
>" I'd love to meet up"
Stay single a while. Being alone to your own thoughts may make you aware of your fucking annoying manner of speaking and general stupidity.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.