[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A relatively conservative girl (virgin, lives with religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

A relatively conservative girl (virgin, lives with religious parents) has been sending me snaps of herself after just getting out of the shower.
Now, I was pretty sure she wasn't ready for anything or maybe she wasn't interested because we're coworkers.
What should I take from this? Is she interested?
>>
>>18030491
Ask her why is she sending you post-shower pics. The answer may surprise you
>>
>>18030505
So you're saying I should communicate with her? Why would I do that?
>>
>>18030515
First things first, go to the doctor and check if you autism because nigga your post makes you sound like you're across the entire spectrum

Why not talk with her? Something good might come out of it
>>
>>18030515
I think you should ask her why she sends you snaps of herself after getting out of the shower instead of trying to take anything from it or asking people who don't know you or the girl if she is interested.

She's the only one that knows that so if you want to find out you need to ask her.
>>
>>18030491

this is the 1 circumstance where i believe it is appropriate to send a pic of your dick
>>
>virgin
>lives with parents
>is also a coworker

what the fuck are you doing, this shit is going to screw you over and virgins are bad at sex
>>
>>18030895
Thanks. That's what I needed to hear.
>>
>>18030526
He was being sarcastic you chucklefuck
>>
>>18030904
not to mention religiousfags are the worst, you think you can tolerate it but if you slip up and get her pregnant you're contracted for the rest of your life, no abortions
>>
What did he mean by this post?

--------[ >>18030906 ]--------
>>
>>18030916
>>18030906
Fuck, I'm retarded.
I meant to reply to >>18030515
>>
I'm going to explain you what is happening here and how, according to me, you should proceed

She wants cock inside her, preferably a big one, but it really doesn't matter who's.
This kind of girls are whimsical, one day the are carving for someone the next day they are ghosting them. You are not exception, so my advice is, tap that before she finds someone else to tap her for you BUT don't get too attached because this kind of girl is no the kind good men want at their side (sluts).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.