[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes im not sure if people are inadvertently trying to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1192.jpg (24KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
24KB, 511x288px
Sometimes im not sure if people are inadvertently trying to talk to me and It makes me uncomfortable when I don't know what to do

What do?
>>
>>18030415

if you dont want to talk to someone, just ignore them. its ok to just ignore people if you dont want to talk to them. dont feel pressure to do anything you dont want to do.
>>
File: mumumumumumu.jpg (12KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
mumumumumumu.jpg
12KB, 620x348px
>>18030415
>im not sure

Are they mouthing words but no sound comes out or what?
>>
>>18030445
But that type of behaviour induces bullying!

>>18030448
N-no?
>>
>>18030457

what do you mean, "induces bullying"? i have not found that to be true at all.
>>
>>18030496
People get angry when you ignore them
>>
>>18030512

so what? just ignore their anger. there is no limit to what you can ignore
>>
>>18030525
What?? You expect me to just go around ignoring the world?? Wtf

Can you imagine someone ignoring STOP signs or red lights?? Jesus!
>>
>>18030659

yes, you should try it. its liberating. the stop sign doesnt make you hit the brakes: your brain does. the walls around you are imaginary. you built them yourself, and its you who needs to tear them down.
>>
>>18030691
Poetry!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.