[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently got out of an abusive relationship of 2 years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170207_221946.png (418KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170207_221946.png
418KB, 1440x2560px
So I recently got out of an abusive relationship of 2 years and I'm back in the game.

I started talking to this qt on fb and got her number but now she's not answering my texts. Before on fb she would answer late at night or in the morning but now it's really dry. I know she's on fb cause she posts stuff. What do? How long should I wait?
>>
File: 20170207_221339.png (318KB, 1440x2560px)
20170207_221339.png
318KB, 1440x2560px
She texted at the beginning when I ask her what she works"Lol so right now I'm working three jobs, taking 18 credits, and I'm in the education program so I'm doing 90 hours of fieldwork with that lol"

I apologize for my betaness. Lol.
>>
>>18030284
c:
dont be this cute it's too much if you're not already fuckin

Also she's probably legit busy
>>
She is just being friendly. Doesn't look interested and is just answering back out of politeness.

If you don't want to get into the friendzone you have to escalate fast. Make your intention known. Let her know you are interested in more then friendly talks.
>>
>>18030284
>18 hours
>3 jobs
Be glad she texts you once a week, let alone every hour.
>>
>>18030278

stop
fucking
apologizing

even if, at one point, she WAS into you, she is NOT now. apologies are unsexy as fuck. stop that shit.
>>
>>18030312
When did OP apologize there?
>>
>>18030298
But she gave me her number and at the beginning she was answering like almost every hr
>>
>>18030322

>thanks for letting me know I'm smooth

may as well have apologized for having balls. if he even has any, which im not sure about at this point.

a girl doesnt want to approve or disapprove of her man. she wants to be approved of. stop caring what they think
>>
>>18030327

you are just some rando and she liked your attention. but you are boring and vanilla with no backbone so she is bored. improve yourself.
>>
>>18030278
either shes a feminist or you did something to piss her off.
>>
>>18030327
she probably realized she cant buy clothes with a computing degree and got turned off LOL
>>
>>18030327

Women give out their numbers on a daily basis to several guys. It doesn't mean much in this day and age. It's like having someone as a Facebook friend.
>>
>>18030278

>stalking her facebook and timing social media with responses to you

You've already failed anon, you've put her on a pedestal and are waiting for her response like an eager dog. Not only will this turn her off but her lack of responses will only make you want to reach out to her all the more. I recommend cutting contact.

Also your conversation is so fucking cringe it phsyically hurts.
>>
>>18030278
>>18030278
You have to realise that this is a numbers game. 9/10 of girls you talk to online aren't interested in you. That's just how it is. If you are looking for a relationship then you need to talk to lots of girls (e.g. tinder or real life) and be fairly quick to ask them out. Why the fuck would she care about your interest with computers when she barely knows you? She's just being polite. Find a common interest like sport or nature walks or a type of food and ask her out to that.
Get used to being ignored and rejected especially online.

Also you do talk like a real beta. Don't apologize for dumb shit and avoid cute faces.

Also try not to get oneitis. Sounds like you already have it with this girl. It is bad for you mentally and will also show and how you interact with her.
Talking to multiple women at the same time will also help you avoid this. The number of girls I convince myself are perfect/the one and have completely forgotten about a month later is very high.
>>
ugh why are you so fake
fake people go away, we don't want you here
pls leave
>>
>>18030284
you're a fucking autist mate
stop doing that
and then
maybe
you won't make the losing play next time
>>
>>18030278
First off, how long's it been since she texted you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.