[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i ask a cute coworker out for valentine's day? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

how do i ask a cute coworker out for valentine's day? I already asked her to have pho dinner with me after work sometime. Do i have to be self conscious about valentine's day?

actually i've never even asked anyone out before yet and I won't even have a car of my own yet until a couple weeks later (hence the raincheck on hanging out with her for dinner).

why can't valentine's be later on in the year.

I'm a kissless virgin if it wasn't obvious enough, but it's the first time I've been motivated (and confident enough) to actually hang out and approach someone, even if it may be platonic right now if only because I'm too scared of possibly reading too much into her signals.

I know it might be a bad idea to approach a coworker romantically but neither of us are going to stay long in this place anyways.
>>
>>18030076
>I already asked her to have pho dinner with me after work sometime.

Did she say "yes"? I find it interesting that you mentioned it and only later say it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>18030081
because I wanted to drive her to the place instead of her driving me like she usually does already when we eat out for lunch.

silly reason maybe, so basically it's "hanging out" with no specific date decided which i guess is not definite and limbo.

wouldn't be the first time I've been clueless about shit
>>
>>18030092

So, if you haven't had a date yet, what reason do you have to believe she is into you?
>>
>asking out a coworker
>for Valentine's Day
Don't.
>>
>>18030076
It's not a good idea to have a first date with anyone on Valentine's day. Bad idea. Waiting until the day after Valentine's day even, just not Valentine's day por Dios
>>
>>18030076
What I'm gathering is you have a particular day in mind for going out with the girl but the thing stopping you is you don't have a car but she does and has driven you around before.

I say pish posh to all of that! It's only one day and it's not going to make a world changing difference for either of you if you drive or she does. The important thing is you two are together enjoying the day.

You do have to ask her though so she can decide if she wants to go with you or not. Heck depending on how well you know her you can even ask to drive her in her own car.

Just walk up to her and say whatever you normally say to her then ask her if she wants to go wherever you want on valentines day with you.
>>
I had to break it off with a girl who wasn't a coworker just today. We went on two dates and I was on the fence, but since V-Day was coming up, I didn't want to lead her on. Also, it's too much pressure.

Don't fucking do it, you fucking chump.
>>
>>18030076

Too soon to be talking about celebrating holidays together with a girl, that's relationship shit. Act like valentine's day doesn't exist, since you're both single it has no value.

Just take her out casually and maybe next year you'll be dating and can do something for Valentine's day.

I'd be creeped out if I were a girl and a guy I wasn't dating asking me if I wanted to go out for Valentine's day. That's like asking a girl to come to your family dinner or something, too soon for that kind of symbolic intimacy.
>>
>>18030076
OP, this could be your only chance, you have to ask her out for valentine's day. If you don't, she is going to think your not into her, and the entire relationship will be ruined. What I recommend you do is to get a bunch of those candy hearts, and write out on her desk at work "Be Mine -[your initials]". She will likely think it is very romantic, and you will seal the deal for one of the best dates of your life. Good luck OP! I know you can do this!
>>
>>18030076
DO NOT MAKE YOUR FIRST TIME VALENTINE'S
>>
>>18030201
Shush, you meanie.
>>
Well while we're on the topic I have a similar question. I've known this girl for about a month but only seen her two or three times. Two of those times we ended up making out and the only time we didn't was because we were in a public place at midday. We have our first actual date this weekend and she seems excited that I actually asked her out, and I'm excited since I like her. Should I try and do anything for Valentine's Day? I'm kind of hesitant because I know we're not even close to a couple and that seems like a bit much to me, but like OP I was not very successful with women for a long time (she's like the third girl I've ever dated and the other two were one-time dates that went awful because I was a spaghetti king) so I don't really know if she's expecting anything.
>>
>>18030574
I would just skip doing anything for valentines day. She probably won't say she wants you to do something so don't worry about it.
>>
Disregard everything else in this thread. Just ask her man.
>>
Herp derp borrow or rent a vehicle if its that big of an issue.

Also yuo like this girl right? Just do it. It will feelsgoodman and always remember that feelings that you have when doing it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.