[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm used to being in relationships where I see/conversate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm used to being in relationships where I see/conversate with someone on the daily. The person that I'm currently dating live in the next city over (30 min away), is busy with school and doesn't text back very quickly.. it's just how it is. I really love this person but right now I'm pretty unhappy.

What happens here? Will I just stop caring or will I fuck things up by being needy?
>>
>>18030061
>30 min away
You say this like it's a long distance
>>
>>18030068
It's not very far, but it's far away enough to where I can't just pop over there for a quick convo and such. It's also about 25 miles, so it's a financial drain too.
>>
Both.

You're desire to be close to this person, and your curiousity about their life will eventually result in you becoming clingy and pushing this person a way. Out of obligation and understanding, they won't end the relationship. Instead, their mind will begin to wander over time. They'll meet nice fun people that they can interface with everyday, and people that have more opportunities to grow on them. This is all going to be going on as you go about your day and wonder what she's up to. One day, once she's ready to get serious and committed with somebody else, she'll cut you off. You'll suffer for months, blaming yourself. What could I have done better? Was I too clingy? Was she just not into me? What could she have done better? Would it have changed if I was there?
You'll cry, and cry while she fucks and fucks somebody that isn't you. Eventually, you'll reach a state of uncaring. It never really mattered. You mistakenly believed that you were close to somebody, when it reality, you were always kept an arms length away. Far enough to never be close, but close enough to always be there. The zone.
>>
>>18030079
AutoZone?
>>
>>18030093
In all seriousness, I've been thinking about this outcome and would be convinced of it if he didn't treat me with so much respect and kindness when I'm around. I'm going to see if I can go to his place tonight.

...Just waiting for a text. I get more depressed by the second he doesn't respond and I know that's stupid.
>>
>>18030108
Yeah, I can understand that. They've given you no reason to not trust them, so you're more inclined to believe.

It reminds me of my friend's husband. He wanted to attend a prestigious school, so he moved. Not long after he moved, she had found out that he was spending almost all of his time with this one girl, going out and eating with her just the two of them. He wasn't responding as often or as quickly, getting back home at odd hours and skipping skype calls.
Terrible stuff.
>>
>>18030135
Uh, okay. The situations aren't very similar but sorry about your friend I guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.