[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was about 5’5”. Dark hair, bangs, pouty lips and a fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 19

File: 1486405455512.jpg (33KB, 652x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486405455512.jpg
33KB, 652x315px
She was about 5’5”. Dark hair, bangs, pouty lips and a fucked up left eye. She had surgery on it when she was a child because apparently, her alcoholic mother did some damage to it when they were alone together. No one really knows exactly what happened. As a result, she’s about 90% blind in that eye. Regardless, she was 20 years old. I mean, she had just turned 20. You know, she was 19 a couple months ago, then she turned 20. A year before that, she was still in high school. She was young, not looking for anything serious and a lot of learning to do. She didn’t dress any particular way. Wasn’t really into brands or designers. A pair of Vans high tops and a yellow sweater. No college education, mediocre job. Did I mention her nose was pierced? Both her septum and the right side. No tattoos though. That’s too much of a commitment for her.
>>
File: 1484192447861.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484192447861.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
In short, there was nothing particularly special about her. She didn’t come from money or have a determined work ethic. She wasn’t brilliant or an over achiever. She was just a 20 year old girl going through her “I want to travel” stage. Nothing wrong with that, we’ve all been there. Just wanting to explore life and all it has to offer. Form relationships with people without having any kind of obligation to them. Just a free spirit moving along making all kinds of bad decisions.
>>
File: 1484242130302.jpg (79KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1484242130302.jpg
79KB, 670x670px
Perhaps the most captivating thing about her was the fact that she rarely showed or shared her feelings or emotions. This caused a constant longing for validation from her, which she rarely ever gave. It created a constant desire to pursue her even more in hopes of her opening up and sharing her life and secrets. We are naturally curious and attracted to things we don’t fully understand. And that’s exactly what she was. Her intentions were never clear, never concrete. She could be there for weeks at a time, every day, and then suddenly drop off the map for days at a time. Her explanation for this was “I just don’t like to stay glued to my phone all the time.” Fair enough. But she would constantly post on social media whilst remaining absent. Is there an explanation for this? Perhaps it was nothing.
>>
File: 1485375555147.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485375555147.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
At the end of the day, she will be nothing more than another girl. Just another person. You won’t think about her every day or expect a text from her. You won’t anticipate seeing her name glow up on your phone, and you won’t be disappointed when it doesn’t.
>>
File: 1484162964190.jpg (112KB, 902x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484162964190.jpg
112KB, 902x1000px
Face it, you played her up. Placed her on a pedestal, created an image of who you thought and wanted her to be. In the end, she turned out to be completely different, and as a result, you were let down. She didn’t meet your expectations. This is your own fault.
>>
jus b urself
>>
>>18030042
Is there a question in there someplace, or are you just rambling aimlessly?
>>
>>18030042
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>18030042
THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME.
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED.
>>
>>18030042
SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB
IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD
>>
this is actually kinda beautiful

you'll be okay, OP
>>
almost a good thread.
left out the critical point of bsing the last 2/3rds of the story into an sjw nightmare with subtle memes aplenty. please repost in near future, writer's voice 8/10
>>
File: 1483354680627.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1483354680627.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
In order to make this thread applicable to the board itself, I guess I'll ask for advice regarding my writing.

All of this is based on real life experiences, and I'm just deciding to write about them.

So, asking for advice on my writing as well as the content itself.
>>
File: 1483377196104.jpg (75KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483377196104.jpg
75KB, 594x396px
The older I get, and the more women I experience relationships with, the more I realize that none of it means anything. Advertising and movies have conditioned us to believe that a kiss or a touch from someone you are attracted to carries a deeper meaning behind it than just the physical act itself. We want to believe that this person is choosing to share this moment or interaction with us because they see something special in us. Which for the most part is probably true, otherwise they wouldn’t be. However, that’s where it ends. You see, I’ve been with plenty of women, and what I mean by that is I have dated a couple, slept with a few, and never received a text back from the rest.
>>
>>18032255
Self indulgent masturbatory bullshit. The people on here are going to love you
>>
File: 102103800.jpg (145KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
102103800.jpg
145KB, 1080x1080px
I can remember my very first intimate interaction with a girl. I was 13 years old. It was the first time I had ever touched a female in an intimate way, and I’m pretty sure it was the same for her regarding a boy. I had already been crazy about her seeing as how I was only 13 years old, and the physical interaction between us only made it that much stronger. I didn’t care about anyone else. I thought, “This is special. We’ve touched, we’ve kissed, and later on, we are going to have sex.” Obviously, it did not last. We “dated” for around 2 years, and broke up when I was probably 15 or so. Then I moved on to the next. And the next. And the next. Now here I am, 11 years later from my first intimate experience with a woman, and everything has changed.
>>
File: 1484294769897.jpg (239KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484294769897.jpg
239KB, 720x960px
Fast forward to my most recent relationships with women. I had been in a toxic relationship for about 2 years when finally, I chose to end it. I wanted to be alone, and I no longer loved the girl I was with. I was prepared to have a no strings attached relationship with someone, but I wasn’t actively seeking it out. I thought, “If someone comes along, we’ll see what happens. If not, no worries. I’m not in a rush.” And that’s exactly what happened.
>>
File: 1485549864885.png (1MB, 1440x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1485549864885.png
1MB, 1440x1408px
A few months after the break up, a girl I hadn’t talked to in about 4 years contacted me. We had known each other for nearly 10 years, but never met. I believe she was about 14 when she first contacted me on MySpace, I was 16. At the time, my first girlfriend, the one the second paragraph is about, started dating her brother. That’s basically how she knew who I was, and she knew I was her brothers’ girlfriends’ ex-boyfriend. Regardless, she thought I was great, and she had never even met me. We texted for a few weeks, and that was it. She was too young for me at the time and I knew it, and I didn’t really want to get involved in the inevitable drama that would ensue were I to start dating my ex-girlfriends‘ boyfriends’ little sister.
>>
File: 1484300579144.jpg (221KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1484300579144.jpg
221KB, 900x506px
Bringing this story back to a few months ago when she contacted me again, it didn’t take long until we decided to meet up. We texted for a few weeks before meeting, and it didn’t take long for her to show me just how weak I made her. I’m not trying to gloat, there’s nothing particularly special about me, but for whatever reason I had this effect on her. And to an extent, I exploited it. I knew from the start that I didn’t want to date her. I didn’t want another relationship yet. I knew she was crazy about me, because she told me. So I took advantage of it. She would constantly compliment me and tell me I was gorgeous, even though I’m a 7 at best. I knew I had her wrapped and I could do and say just about whatever I wanted to her and she would still be there.
>>
File: 1484164435505.jpg (81KB, 615x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484164435505.jpg
81KB, 615x850px
One night randomly I decided to finally meet her. It was late, and we decided to go see a movie. I met her at the theatre, and when she stepped out of the car, I was somewhat impressed. I’m a sucker for a well-dressed girl. She doesn’t have to dress like she’s got tons of money, wear heels or tons of makeup. She was wearing some black ripped up skinny jeans and some off-brand Chelsea boots. I don’t remember what her top looked like or if she wore a jacket. Regardless, she was just as pretty in person as in her photos. She was average at best, little makeup, no striking features. I’d personally rate her a 6. Others maybe lower, considering she was about as flat as a 2 x 4. I didn’t really care, I was just trying to hang out and possibly sleep with her which I knew wouldn’t be much of a challenge.
>>
File: agagag.png (321KB, 635x346px) Image search: [Google]
agagag.png
321KB, 635x346px
We started walking to the ticket counter and she handed me two tickets for the movie we were seeing. I couldn’t believe it. This girl got here before me and already bought tickets for us. It may seem insignificant, but that really impressed me. For me, if I invite someone to dinner or a movie or anything, unless they are a guy friend, I am going to pay. Even if I am not sexually attracted to them, if it’s a girl and I ask her out somewhere, I’m paying for her.
>>
File: 1484094228944.png (425KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484094228944.png
425KB, 600x600px
We get inside, and we’re the only ones in there. It was a 10 pm showing on a Tuesday night. We sat at the very top all the way in the back. About 15 minutes into the movie, I reach down to grab her thigh. As soon as I did this she immediately lifted up the arm rest between us, wrapped both her arms around mine, and slung her leg over my lap. She basically melted into me. That’s when I knew she was crazy about me. Or just a slut, but I was sure she wasn’t. Trust me, if you saw her or talked to her you’d know she didn’t get around like that. The whole time we were watching the movie, she would caress my arm and chest. It was crazy, no woman had ever touched me like that before. It may sound lame, but this girl had slid her fingers inside my button up shirt and was literally running her fingers across my chest. I can’t really explain it, I have slept with plenty of women, held hands with them, touched them, spooned them when they would stay over. But this girl was different, the way she touched me, the way she traced her fingers over the indentations of the tattoo on my chest, it was just something different to me, and I wanted more.
>>
File: 1407612213808.png (213KB, 438x548px) Image search: [Google]
1407612213808.png
213KB, 438x548px
The movie ended and we left, I hugged her goodnight, no kiss. A few days go by and I invite her over to my house. We lay in bed watching movies all afternoon, and a few hours before she left we had sex. No big deal, sex is sex. I didn’t care that she gave it up to me so easily only a couple days after meeting me for the first time. I didn’t want to date her, I just wanted her company. A few days later she came over again, and this time she stayed the night. We had sex again, and it was even better than the first time. It wasn’t the sex that got me fucked up though, it was the interaction afterwards that left an impact on me. As I lay there on my chest starting to fall asleep, she rolls over and starts running her fingers all across my back. Again, no woman had ever done this to me. With my past relationships, we either had sex and that was it, or I was the one giving her all the physical attention. This girl was different. You could tell she received the most satisfaction simply by pleasing others. I should mention she worked at a hospital as a registered nurse. Once I took that into consideration it only made more sense. She had a genuine desire to help and please others. And that’s exactly what she did with me. She put my satisfaction before her own, and she was more than happy to do so.
>>
File: 1305834394219.gif (461KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1305834394219.gif
461KB, 500x364px
This had me fucked up for about a month or so. I had been seeing another girl at the same time with whom I’ve had an off and on type relationship with over the past 5 or 6 years. We weren’t sleeping together, but she would come over and we would go out sometimes. She’s a whole other story all together though.

In the end, I couldn’t bring myself to commit to this girl. Based on previous women I had dated or slept with, I knew I could do better. I knew I could find someone who came closer to my ideal woman. Not only just that, but I knew that if I were to have a serious relationship with someone, it couldn’t be one sided. She cared about me more than I cared about her, just like my ex. There has to be a balance, otherwise the other is going to lose interest. I slowly stopped talking to her and responding to her texts; I was trying to focus on the other girl I had been off and on with for the past 5 years. It didn’t take long
>>
>>18032305
for her to notice and start trying to get my attention again. She would send me cute pictures, tell me she missed me and that she wanted me to hold her, all that stuff. But it didn’t make a difference. I only wanted to sleep with her, and I had told her that a couple days after we had sex for the first time. I told her before we go any further, that I had just ended a two-year relationship and I don’t want anything serious. I told her I enjoy her company and that I want to continue seeing her, but not to have any expectations of anything more than that. She said that’s fine and that she had figured that was the case anyways. I was upfront with her from the start and she agreed to the terms.
>>
File: 1405701069955.png (1MB, 1024x842px) Image search: [Google]
1405701069955.png
1MB, 1024x842px
Eventually we completely stopped talking. At this point I have been bouncing around between two other girls with whom I could actually see myself with. One of them seemed like they were just playing games with me, so in an attempt to make myself feel better, I decided to text the girl this whole story is about in hopes of getting some quick love and affection. Then she told me something that blew my mind.
>>
File: 1482543685963.jpg (172KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482543685963.jpg
172KB, 500x750px
I texted her and said, “I need to see you soon.” Her response was simply, “Uh…”. I wasn’t expecting that at all. Regardless, I tried again. I told her we should hang out, and she said she was moving to California. Ok cool, I didn’t really care and I wasn’t going to give her the response she was expecting. So I simply said OK, even more reason for us to hangout since you are moving. She then texted back and said, “I’m moving there to be with a girl.” I was a little dumbfounded, and so I asked her what she was trying to tell me, and then she told me that she was gay.
>>
File: 1484946505688.jpg (70KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484946505688.jpg
70KB, 1000x667px
I don't really want advice or anything I just wanted to put this stuff out there for some strangers to read.

I don't think its great and I don't think I'm a writer, I just dont want to share with people I know because its cringey.

Feel free to critique my bullshit attempt at writing about women. I just wanted someone to read it.
>>
>>18030056
>>18030059
oh shit dude this hit deep, thanks anon
>>
get to the fucking point
>>
>>18032540
I haven't written anything else. If you enjoyed it I could finish it or share something else.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.