[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close friend and i hung out. we drank, made out, and banged.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

Close friend and i hung out. we drank, made out, and banged.

Theyre getting married soon and im in a comitted relationship.

Neither of us feel too torn up about it and kinda wanna do it again.

Did i fuck up?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18029938
you have to die
>>
You fucked up... Anyone who is willing to break up 2 realshionships at once lacks respect and loyalty..not a good thing. If i were you id run away as fast as you can. Once a cheater always a cheater. This person will do the same thing to you in time. Is that really worth losing the person you are in a commited realshionship over. You are stupid for even considering doing it again.
>>
>>18029953
Yeah i guess so
Our partners have no clue
>>
Alright well i guess im gonna have to cut it short with them then, youre right its not worth losing everything ive built with my so and they shouldnt throw their engagement away. We made a bad choice. Thanks adv
>>
you're just a terrible person
>>
>>18029938
People like you make me sick.
>>
>>18029938
Nah 3rd times the charm after that you gotta call it quits.
>>
Id cut contact. Be appreative with what you already have. If you continue its a resipe for disaster. You really want to continue with someone who clearly lacks respect. Neither do you but how do you know this person wont do this to you at some point?
>>
>>18029938
Things like these pop up sooner or later, and in the most obscure way.

I hope you get what's coming for you. The more you keep quiet, the worse and that isn't some buddhist karma shit, I have lived long enough to see many examples of it.
>>
>>18029938
Honestly man it depends on the morals of the two people involved in the cheating here and the characters of the partners. Yeah, I would personally think you're both pretty awful people and that you fucked up pretty hard but my personal morals don't really have any effect on yours. If you don't feel bad about it then fine, just keep doing what you're doing.

Realize this though. The longer you go on with it, the bigger chance she has of feeling guilty and telling her fiancé/husband. And then there's a chance she or he tells your partner, and you're fucked at that point. Basically, the more you keep it going, the higher the probability that it blows up in your face and the harder it'll blow up in your face.
>>
>>18029975
Don't listen to this faggot OP. He's making it all up.
>>
>>18029938
Don't listen to the moralfags in this thread. Fuck her brains out. Just don't get caught. The guy who said to cut it off after three times is right, though.
>>
you two should tell your partners

they have to know the kind of people you two are
>>
>>18029994
lol fuck that

keep going until it blows up in your face OP

you only live once so make a bunch of mistakes and get weird with it
>>
what they dont know wont hurt them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.