[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. See, I'm the kind of guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Unstumpable.png (998KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Unstumpable.png
998KB, 1600x900px
I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

See, I'm the kind of guy who goes out of his way to only sleep with women I'm in love with. Issue is, my standards are sort of high.

After being single for about 2 years, I met a girl who fit the entirety of what I look for: smart, can banter with me, gorgeous as hell, makes me feel entirely comfortable and loved when I'm around her. We've both come to the conclusion that the other is a "loving asshole"; and that sort of give and take summarizes most of our relationship. The level of chemistry we have has been commented on, a lot.

At the time we met, she was 17 and we met due to our parents dating. I didn't pursue anything because both of the above, but she's now almost 19 (I'm 24 for reference) and I've been struggling with whether I should, or even if I should, pursue her seriously. The more time I spend around her the more I realize how much I like her, how much I love her, and how easy it would be to let myself fall in love with her.

But here I am, finally hitting the point in my life that women are expressing overt interest in me. I could wind up in bed with 3 or 4 women I know right now within the week, but I can't help but compare how they make me feel to how my soon to be step-sister does.

When you experience a chemistry with someone that you've never felt before, or could have really ever imagined, is it worth it to push it aside due to extenuating circumstances?
>>
>>18029862
>she's now almost 19 (I'm 24 for reference)
There's gotta be something wrong with you if you can actually relate to a 19 year old.
>>
>>18029862
>compare how they make me feel to how my soon to be step-sister does.

Wait. WAIT. So she is gonna be your step sister? And you want to put the moves on her?

Dude, I call bullshit on "I could wind up in bed with 3 or 4 women I know right now" because you come off as a creepy ass here. She is family, man. You met her as family and she is going to become even more family. Stop.
>>
>>18029876
She's not really family though, is she? Not enough for it to be creepy imo
>>
>>18029894

Yes, she is. Blood is not the problem here. Doesn't she live with you? Isn't she five years younger than you? You are supposed to be her big brother and help her out, not going after her ass dude.
>>
>>18029894
It's not creepy at all that poster is a weirdo.
>>
>>18029868
Maybe?
>>18029876
Call bullshit if you'd like, but I'm a reasonably charismatic and successful guy.
I already said I'm conflicted, I wouldn't even consider this if she wasn't such an amazing person.

>>18029901
We've never lived in the same house. I'm about to finish my undergrad and head off to graduate school, she just finished her first semester at another university.
I've done my best to play the big brother role, but she's consistently flirted/joked about us having sex for awhile. The only time she was at all distant was when she wound up in a relationship, and the moment she was single she went back to the same sort behavior.

Honestly, this genuine consideration was brought up by something her Mom mentioned. We were talking relationships, she said something about how I'd wind up with someone in a way no one would expect and the chemistry between us would be exactly what I've been looking for. About 30 seconds later she talked about how amazing the interactions between her daughter and I are.

It sort of stuck in my head and I'm having trouble dealing with it.
>>
>>18029923

> I'm about to finish my undergrad and head off to graduate school, she just finished her first semester at another university.

Not to dismiss my earlier point (it's still creepy) but let me add to what Anon said before.

You two are in different places in your lives. Even if you weren't family (you are, doesn't matter how much you say "her" mom), but even if you weren't, she is fresh into college, you are walking out. You are supposed to be looking for your career, while she is just getting out of High School or whatever it's called in the States. You have just finished the process she is beginning. You two shouldn't be able to relate so much, you are in very different places.

Oh, but yeah, you relate because you spend time together. Because you are family. She got into your life as family, and she is going to "officially" be your step-sister soon, as you say.

No single thing sounds good here.
>>
>>18029935
It probably is a little creepy, and maybe I'm just too young to be able to tell the difference between fraternal and romantic love, but I can't help but have the idea of something more nag at me.

I've known for a long time that family doesn't mean you're blood, and blood doesn't mean you're family. Spouses are eachother's family, aren't they?
She's the only person I've met who I could legitimately see a future with, but it's not like I couldn't meet someone else who makes me feel the same way.

I guess I just really don't want to wake up somewhere in the future and wonder what could've been.
>>
>>18030086
>Spouses are eachother's family, aren't they?

Like your parents? That makes you her family. Her brother, to be more precise.

>I guess I just really don't want to wake up somewhere in the future and wonder what could've been.

you should be thinking that about girls you meet at work or in college. Not your sister.

>maybe I'm just too young to be able to tell the difference between fraternal and romantic love

Really? The fact that you never felt this for anybody else makes me think you are not as much of a ladies man as you want us to believe. I've learned that guys with a lot of female friends and actual prospects don't really develop crushes. If you had the social circles you boast, you won't have a crush on your sister. Your sister that's 5 years your junior, by the way.

Work on your social life and you'll forget about her soon enough.
>>
>>18030094
You're kind of missing my point.

I'm saying that out of every woman I've met she's most like who I imagined myself marrying; that's with multiple multi-year relationships under my belt. I love her to bits, and we aren't blood, so it's confusing.

If you're surrounded by the mundane and suddenly you catch a glimpse of the extraordinary, I don't see how you couldn't feel shaken. Maybe you've never felt that way, maybe you're just softly trolling, I don't know.

Fitting the word sister the most times you possibly can into a response isn't going to magically resolve my confusion, a lack of empathy doesn't make it easier for your point to come across and personal attacks don't help with that either.
>>
you've said a lot about yourself and what you want.....
you talk to her yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.