[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long distance gf and I had a fight and haven't spoken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>long distance gf and I had a fight and haven't spoken in three days
>this is the longest we've ever gone without talking
>she was in the wrong so I was hoping she'd apologize
>want to talk to her and resolve this, but also don't want to set a precedent of crawling back to her even if it wasn't my fault

What do?
>>
>>18029558

pick one and only one.
>>
You can send her a clear message witch explains that : I miss you, but before we met I would like to appology".
>>
>>18029558
>>she was in the wrong
Women are never in the wrong, you were, so you must apologise, or it will all end.
>>
does she recognize that she's in the wrong? is there a logical reason why you would say she's in the wrong?
if it's just your opinion, then lol
>>
>>18029564
What're my choices, exactly?

>>18029568
What kind of relationship is that, where one person is literally always wrong?

>>18029578
She apparently doesn't, and this is what happened:
>girlfriend currently in finals, papers and exams etc
>I graduated a year ago so besides my job I'm pretty free nights and weekends
>go to Disneyland with friends last weekend, call her when I got back home cause I wanted to talk a little/say good night
>comes around to she's tired of me "showing off" how much fun I'm having while she's working her ass off
>I'm obviously calling to talk to her and find out how her day was too, not gloat
>it ends with her saying I need to think about how I talk and how inconsiderate I am
>>
>>18029643

>want to talk to her and resolve this
Or
>dont want to set a precedent of crawling back to her even if it wasn't my fault

not saying she can't be reasoned with but there's no guarantee. so you need to make a choice, whats more important? resolving this? or NOT setting a precedent?
>>
>>18029643

you made this same fucking thread yesterday, you're not going to get magical new advice.
>>
>>18029643

same advice i gave you yesterday

either stand your ground, or approach her with forgiveness. sometimes when someones in the wrongi ts because they are struggling and punishing them and making them admit it is just gonna beat them harder.

sometimes hwen someone acts out the best way to help them is to be considerate, forgive them without making them put on a show for you, help them, treat them.

im not saying your gf deserves this, i dont knwo the whole situation. but if you actually love her and arent just racing towards a break up, than perhaps being kind is how you get through this. find her next day off and offer to take her out for somethign fun.
>>
>>18029558
>long distance
stopped reading there
>>
>>18029643
You need to talk to her and find out what she thinks about the entire situation. What you perceive as crawling back I perceive as communicating. You've both had a few days to cool off and think about things so now you can go to each other and talk about what happened.
>>
>>18029558
OP. Listen as much as you feel as though she was in the wrong and you were right this is the absolutely WRONG way to have a relationship. You’re not owning up to your own actions. What you did may not have been anything in your eyes, but to your GF they meant a lot and she was obviously hurt by them. You have a part in this. You hit a sore spot for her during a vulnerable / emotional time. As soon as you have feelings for her feelings you’ll begin to realize that your actions affect her feelings and vice versa.

To expect an apology from her is wrong. Be the better person by acknowledging her feelings (validation). Say something like:
>Hey Femanon, I have been thinking a lot lately about our argument.
>I feel and can see that what I had done the other day hurt your feelings.
>I would like to better understand the hurt you’re feeling so that this doesn’t happen again in the future.

Do not be defensive to what you believe to be true. You’re trying to understand her side of the story. At some point you’ll be able to share yours as well.

Years with a wonderful woman and lots of these types of conversations creates emotional bonding. It’s the best feeling ever to have this type of connection with someone.
>>
>>18029652
Resolving, although I'm honestly pessimistic.

>>18029655
Thread got two replies so I remade it.

>>18029664
Thanks. And I can't do the last part, it's long distance.

>>18029683
It didn't start as one bud, it is now.

>>18029684
I always end up apologizing and I'm sick of it. It feels very one-sided, and this time really pissed me off. It's a symptom of an underlying problem

>>18029816
This all comes down to I feel like she doesn't support me, that I can't truly be open with her. This whole situation basically strengthens that feeling, especially if I end up apologizing and she doesn't
>>
>>18029882
>especially if I end up apologizing and she doesn't

I never said to apologize.

>I feel like she doesn't support me, that I can't truly be open with her

This is exactly what she needs to hear from you. There is nothing wrong with expressing how you feel. Her job is to acknowledge your feelings. This is the work of every relationship and it's tough.
>>
>>18029816
>girl is wrong

>anon validate her feeling and say your sorry!

Lol, that relationships gonna go far.
>>
>>18029898
m8, do you even read?
>>
>>18029816
This is the only good advice in this thread.
>>
>>18029558
Always treat women like kids. Go talk to her all happy and giddy, and if she says anything just say "it's fine, I know you weren't yourself".
Hell, even my mom has apologized to me after calling me names because supposedly she wasn't herself.
If she talks about the fight, act as if she had been asking for penguin skin: "hahaha yeah you were pretty silly back then but it's fine now, right?"
>>
>>18029882
>It didn't start as one bud, it is now.

This is even worse. Going from a regular relationship to an LDR is certain death. At least meeting-online LDRs aren't used to being together all the time.

Let her go mate
>>
>>18030232
you are a professional at gaslighting

who would do that shit to their own mom
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.